Might be a stupid question but need your help

JERSEYGIRL1983

On Reflection this weekend for eastern Caribbean.

We are set to arrive in Puerto Rico at 3:30

There is a place in Puerto Rico that offers its last tour at 4:30

Ive read a couple of posts recently that seemed to indicate that when we arrive at 3:30 it will actually be 4:30 in Puerto Rico.

Is that correct? Never been there before.

On Reflection this weekend for eastern Caribbean.

We are set to arrive in Puerto Rico at 3:30

There is a place in Puerto Rico that offers its last tour at 4:30

Ive read a couple of posts recently that seemed to indicate that when we arrive at 3:30 it will actually be 4:30 in Puerto Rico.

Is that correct? Never been there before.

Using the link below, your information is correct. It is 8:20 in SC and 9:20 PM in San Juan, PR right now.

RWB's got it right - the ship's time changes the night before (the night of the first sea day). On the other hand, 4:30 may be cutting it tight - it takes a while for the ship to get cleared to land passengers, and on the 11/14 cruise, we didn't arrive in San Juan 'til 5:00, rather than the scheduled 3:30.

RWB's got it right - the ship's time changes the night before (the night of the first sea day). On the other hand, 4:30 may be cutting it tight - it takes a while for the ship to get cleared to land passengers, and on the 11/14 cruise, we didn't arrive in San Juan 'til 5:00, rather than the scheduled 3:30.

And on the other hand ;), the tour operators are aware of the distinct possibility that you will arrive late. I would suggest confirming that you have no liability if the ship does arrive too late to do the tour. Just my $.02

We were just on Reflection last week to PR and the ship's time did NOT change by port. It stayed the same.

How interesting, every Celebrity cruise I've been on has changed with the local time.

I've been on that Reflection itinerary and never could figure out what time it was. We were told that the captain decides if or when he will adjust the ship's time. In our case, I don't think it ever changed. In any case, we never arrived an hour early or late for dinner!