Regal Princess Cruise Vlogs! My videos I recorded from my 7 night Caribbean cruise

mike the canuck

Was the food from the carts free? We have been to Princess Cays 3 times and have never seen them before.

They've just added them the last part of 2015. They were there in early Nov.

Not to many people were stopping at any of them to get anything. Strange? Maybe they though it was at an extra charge?

Thanks for posting this Mike....

My wife and I will be on the Royal with family and friends in Feb 2017...

It's funny, our other family members went to our TA to discuss the cruise with intentions of getting inside rooms. The TA found us a deal on an obstructed balcony that was just a little more than an inside but with much better OBC.

My wife called and asked me what I thought? I was actually watching your video at work during my lunch break when she called... your video helped seal the deal! We will be in E628 and they have E626

Question if you remember:.... did it look like the balcony's could be joined? I know sometimes they have a door that can be opened...

Thanks again for the video.

Thanks for posting this Mike....

My wife and I will be on the Royal with family and friends in Feb 2017...

It's funny, our other family members went to our TA to discuss the cruise with intentions of getting inside rooms. The TA found us a deal on an obstructed balcony that was just a little more than an inside but with much better OBC.

My wife called and asked me what I thought? I was actually watching your video at work during my lunch break when she called... your video helped seal the deal! We will be in E628 and they have E626

Question if you remember:.... did it look like the balcony's could be joined? I know sometimes they have a door that can be opened...

Thanks again for the video.

No probs! Glad the video can help. The balconies can connect. You just have to request a ship employee to unlock the door in between. Ours was open one day because they were varnishing the balcony railing.

Hope you have a great time!

No probs! Glad the video can help. The balconies can connect. You just have to request a ship employee to unlock the door in between. Ours was open one day because they were varnishing the balcony railing.

Hope you have a great time!

Not only do they open, but the whole portion of the balcony opens and is almost three feet wide rather than the narrow approximately two foot wide door on the Grand class ships. Edited by IECalCruiser

Ding, ding, ding! Correct answer. The better question would be why don't other lines require the same thing?

Not at all the correct answer....the other lines have figured out that unless your emergency is in the middle of the night where everyone is in their cabin that having everyone try to go to their rooms to get the life jacket AND THEN go to the muster station will create even more chaos and in fact be more dangerous. All cruise ships have more than enough lifejackets at the muster station and in the life boats so in fact Princess is behind the curve with still having pax bring their life jackets.

Loving your Vlog! We are on the same itinerary in February and you have definitely heightened our anticipation.

You clearly cruise like we do, eating when you are a little "less full" (let alone ever really being hungry).... Grazing and sampling is the way to do it - dieting is for before and after a cruise, definitely not during!

I can't wait to see your adventures in St Thomas.

Great videos. I'm wanting to book Royal Princess with another couple. Great to be able to show them young people having a ball.

Thank you! I'm glad the videos can help :)

Great Job! I am really enjoying your videos...can't wait for the next one!

Awesome! I'm glad you are enjoying them! thanks for watching! :)

Great video thanks :)

Thank you!

Loving your Vlog! We are on the same itinerary in February and you have definitely heightened our anticipation.

You clearly cruise like we do, eating when you are a little "less full" (let alone ever really being hungry).... Grazing and sampling is the way to do it - dieting is for before and after a cruise, definitely not during!

I can't wait to see your adventures in St Thomas.

Thanks! That's great! I hope you have a great time! I'm glad I'm not the only one who cruises that way. lol