Regal Princess Cruise Vlogs! My videos I recorded from my 7 night Caribbean cruise

mike the canuck

Thanks for the videos of your cruise. We got off when you got on and thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. :)

No probs. Thanks for watching.That's pretty cool you were on the cruise after. lol

Really enjoyed all your videos.

Awesome! Glad you have been enjoying them :)

Boy, am I glad I first found your videos yesterday. I wouldn't have be able to wait for each video installment. I really enjoyed them all. Thank you for taking the time to put this all together.

What's up with the Mardi Gras during Christmas :confused:

I do have a question. Your return from Megan's Bay, the first driver took no money from you? You paid the full fare to the second driver? How did you know who was to take you back to the port? We usually go to Emerald Beach and your video made us want to try someplace different.

Awesome job!! Well done.

Looking forward to cruising on the Regal.

Thank you! I hope you have a great cruise!

Thanks Mike love the videos. We are not going on the Regal until next January, but these certainly give us something to look forward too [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Glad you enjoyed the videos. I'm glad the videos help. I hope you have a great cruise next year!

Boy, am I glad I first found your videos yesterday. I wouldn't have be able to wait for each video installment. I really enjoyed them all. Thank you for taking the time to put this all together.

What's up with the Mardi Gras during Christmas :confused:

I do have a question. Your return from Megan's Bay, the first driver took no money from you? You paid the full fare to the second driver? How did you know who was to take you back to the port? We usually go to Emerald Beach and your video made us want to try someplace different.

Haha. Thanks! We just found the same driver who brought us to the beach waiting in the parking lot to take anyone back. We told the driver taking us back to port we were not paying until we were back in the port.

Our first Princess cruise next week is on Regal so thanks for your videos.

A question: Isn't Allegro one of the anytime dining venues? If so, did you ask for the same table/wait staff each night, as it appeared you had the same table. We are trying anytime rather than set-time dining for the first time and don't know whether we will like it because we really like having the same waiter/assistant waiter each time.

Bill

Edited by spearmint

A question: Isn't Allegro one of the anytime dining venues? If so, did you ask for the same table/wait staff each night, as it appeared you had the same table. We are trying anytime rather than set-time dining for the first time and don't know whether we will like it because we really like having the same waiter/assistant waiter each time.

Bill

On our Regal cruise a year ago the Allegro dining room was a fixed time dining venue.

YMMV

Bill

I don't believe it is an anytime dining. We automatically had the same table/ wait staff everynight.

I hope you have a great cruise! :)

Thanks for the great video's. I have only got to watch 1 and part of another so far but wanted to say thanks for showing us around the beautiful Regal.

We will be on her in September.

Happy Cruising.

Thanks! Glad you have enjoyed. I hope you have a great cruise!

Mike, great videos, we were on the Regal in Oct. Wondering what you used for your editing software. DH is a photo buff and our upcoming cruise visits some great countries like Columbia, Panama and Costa Rica where we have very interesting tours booked. I would like to see him put together something like this, mostly for our own benefit. He has a t3i, t6i and a gopro hero 4 so similar equipment to you.

You must have had your camera/gopro on a stick?

Mike, great videos, we were on the Regal in Oct. Wondering what you used for your editing software. DH is a photo buff and our upcoming cruise visits some great countries like Columbia, Panama and Costa Rica where we have very interesting tours booked. I would like to see him put together something like this, mostly for our own benefit. He has a t3i, t6i and a gopro hero 4 so similar equipment to you.

You must have had your camera/gopro on a stick?

Thank you! I use Final Cut Pro X to edit my videos. I didn't use a selfie stick. Just had a floaty on my case in the water.

It's a lot of fun editing it all together and reliving the trip.