Regal Princess Cruise Vlogs! My videos I recorded from my 7 night Caribbean cruise

mike the canuck

Thank you so much for posting your video. It looks like your group all had a great time. My friend and I are trying to decide on a cruise for December and your videos really are making want to book Regal.

How did you research the obstructed view balconies? I would love to book one similar to the one you had.

Thank you so much for posting your video. It looks like your group all had a great time. My friend and I are trying to decide on a cruise for December and your videos really are making want to book Regal.

How did you research the obstructed view balconies? I would love to book one similar to the one you had.

No probs. Glad the videos are helping. We just found a great deal online and they just happened to be obstructed balconies.

Looking forward to the rest of your videos. :):)

Awesome! Thank you!

Mike, My wife and I just watched your first 3 videos in preparation for our 2/14 cruise on the Regal. Loved them! Thanks for posting, and we eagerly await more. :)

Thanks so much! Glad you guys are enjoying them. I'm gonna try my best to finish the next one this week

Still cruising vicariously through you, Mike! You really are capturing the cruise and island experience perfectly.

I only wish you had finished before our upcoming cruise this Sunday. Ah well...

Can you give me a preview on what you did on St Maarten?

Now I am hungry! :D

Haha. The food will do that to ya

Still cruising vicariously through you, Mike! You really are capturing the cruise and island experience perfectly.

I only wish you had finished before our upcoming cruise this Sunday. Ah well...

Can you give me a preview on what you did on St Maarten?

Thanks! Awesome! I hope you have a great time on your cruise.

There is a little tease of St. Maarten at the end of the last video. We checked out the planes landing on Maho Beach which was really cool