Time needed to walk from main show to main dining room on Equinox

Stevero2

It takes 5 minutes or less to walk to the theater or MDR but the show you can walk out at the end and make it there missing a few minutes no one will scold you for being late.

My Dinner time was 5:45. I walked it later each day for many reasons.

1. Being Rushed for one.

Yes make a reservation if like. or go to t he Ocean café which takes ten minutes due to the Elevator wait

Perhaps 3 minutes to walk, assuming you dont get caught in a line leaving the theater. But shows last longer than 42 minutes so if you stay to the end you'll be walking in to dinner between 8:00 and 8:10.

My family wants to eat dinner at 7:45 and I want to see the 7:00 show. Do I have enough time to walk from the show to dinner if I get to the dining room just a few minutes late?

the wait staff will not begin service until everyone is at the table. so either tell your family to NOT wait for you,or leave the show early. it is considered impolite to be more than 5 minutes late to the DR.

As long as you aren't sharing a table with "strangers", yes they can put your order in for you. It's easy to do at traditional dining. Could be trickier if you are at different tables every night. Would be nice to get 5he same section nightly so the server gets your routine. No one will say a thing. Just be considerate and aware if any inconvenience

arises.

Oh, is this for every night or just an occasional show?

You can walk out of the theater before the cruise director does their little run down of the night. There will be others headed to the dining room, so get out first.

Edited by eandj

In the past when we attend the 7:00 show, we leave just as the show is over and before the CD comes out. We go to the bar and grab a drink... even sit a few minutes and always make it to the dining room by our 8:00 seating time. be sure to sit in the back of the theater as to not disrupt others when leaving early. This also gets you out the door and helps avoid any theater crowds.

Could they order for me?

Yes, they can order for you, but they won't start bringing the food until you arrive. So regardless if they order, if you don't show up until after 8, no one is going to start eating until you get there. They're not going to bring your food and let it sit there until you're seated. Best to either go to the late show or plan on dining at 8:15.