Transportation Options from FLL Airport to Miami Port - Norwegian Sky

cmltx

• 3 weeks later...

ride sas was brilliant. they responded quickly to my reservation. they called me when i for to the airport and we happened to line up perfectly time wise. i called them when they had to stop disembarkation to let them know what was up and they were waiting for me when i got off the boat.

the only thing i would change is the air freshener in the van, butt hat's a personal issue, i find airfreshners as headache triggers, and it was quite strong. but on the flip side, it's better than a sour wet smelling van on a raining florida morning.

will use them again.

• 3 weeks later...

We're QLS fans! They are prompt and courteous. We had booked a transfer from FLL to the Port of Miami on our last cruise. Our flight arrived 30 minutes early so we had our luggage and were ready much earlier than our scheduled pick up. I called and spoke with a dispatcher and she amazingly sent a driver who was in the area to pick us up early!

We have used SAS exclusively from FLL(hotel and airport) to the POM. Our last experience was not the best, but we are giving them another try next month.

I have looked at two other shuttles available (Jiffy Jeff, and QLS). These also would work for you, and if SAS falls short again, we will try one of these two. :)

I need RT Transportation from the FLL Airport to the Miami Port -Norwegian Sky. Norwegian Coach RT is $50 + $40(insurance). I will take any suggestions except taxi or uber. Thank you.

I used NCL $25 one way but nothing extra like insurance. I found this to be a great option, especially post cruise.

Used QLS for a FLL area hotel pickup last cruise, they were late.

Stayed in the Ft Lauderdale area post cruise so hopped the Avis shuttle to office for rental pickup. Easy shuttle process but office is slow and we were sent to wrong spot for our car.

Edited by Nola26

Also a fan of SAS here. Used them when I cruised on Epic a few years ago. They were excellent. Only $15 dollars each way. Our driver had cold water for us and gave a great informational tour of FL and Miami on the way to the port. I will be using them again in May when I cruise on the Getaway. They are the only way to go!

• 4 weeks later...
ride sas was brilliant. they responded quickly to my reservation. they called me when i for to the airport and we happened to line up perfectly time wise. i called them when they had to stop disembarkation to let them know what was up and they were waiting for me when i got off the boat.

the only thing i would change is the air freshener in the van, butt hat's a personal issue, i find airfreshners as headache triggers, and it was quite strong. but on the flip side, it's better than a sour wet smelling van on a raining florida morning.

will use them again.

What time did you disembark. We don't want to get off too early

Upon arriving in Fort Lauderdale we used Super Shuttle to take us to Miami. It was $95 for the four of us. Earlier in the day they made contact with us to confirm our reservation. We had a link to check in when our flight landed. We knew exactly where our shuttle was due to a GPS system. He was very knowledgable about the area and gave us great tips on where to eat and other activities we might try during our stay in Miami.