Ncl Jade is back in northern Europe in summer 2017

dub237

The ship is listed in Amsterdam port for may and september 2017 for a 7 Night cruise

http://www.ptamsterdam.nl/nl/cruises-portal

Hope they Will do british islands cruises [emoji5]️

So ncl star Will remplace the jade for the greek islands cruises from Venise

Edited by dub237

• 2 weeks later...
German site reporting (or spreading?) rumors about Hamburg;

https://www.schiffe-und-kreuzfahrten.de/norwegian/stationiert-norwegian-cruise-line-ein-schiff-in-hamburg/82571/

Not sure why they mention Bliss.. there might be a few trips but will it be a true NCL ship?

I think bliss Will do some cruise in Europe before her try to asia make sensé to me

I think bliss Will do some cruise in Europe before her try to asia make sensé to me

Indeed, but with her full Asian decor, rooms, menus etc. she is not the ship "for the second biggest cruise market, Germany" with a handful two/three day cruises withhalf of them are on invitation only. That's why I having some doubts.

Jade or another older ship making calls at Hamburg would make more sense in words of serving to the market.

Surely Bliss was built with the intention of breaking into the lucrative Asian market. Is it not being built in China? If it is then there is no logic in the Bliss going to Europe for a short period before going back to Asia.

Mike

It is being built by Meyer Werft. Construction started last Autumn.

In summer 2017 the Jade will cruise out of Southampton to Hamburg, Amsterdam, Zeebrugge and Le Havre. There are also cruises to Norway, Scotland and Iceland planned.

The Getaway will take over the Baltics out of Copenhagen and Rostock.

The first paragraph sounds feasible.

The second paragraph not so much. Have you got the right ship there?

Yes, its true. NCL today held a media conference in Germany. They announced for summer 2017 a total of five vessels in Europe. Jade out of Southampton, Amsterdam and Hamburg. Getaway out of Copenhagen and Rostock. Epic out of Barcelona. Star out of Venice and the Spirit out of Barcelona and Venice.

Edited by FerrySteff

The thing I like about the port visits I've seen for the Jade are that it seems that there may be varying itineraries. Raises the possibility of some B2Bs.

The Stars different itineraries tended to be outside the school holidays so we're always difficult for us.

Edited by KeithJenner

NCL Jade is to be based in Hamburg and Southampton in 2017, for several Norway, Iceland, British Isles and Western Europe runs.

NCL Getaway is due to sail out of Copenhagen and Warnemuende.

http://cruisecapital.co.uk/norwegian-jade-and-norwegian-getaway-to-cruise-from-northern-europe-in-2017/

Edited by celebrity_fan

Wow, just wow. Finally a new NCL mega ship in Europe!

Yea but i think It feet better in med for the 12 days Cruise Than the baltic , i dont Know if it Will be easy To find 4000 personne eatch Cruises in baltic ...

Yea but i think It feet better in med for the 12 days Cruise Than the baltic , i dont Know if it Will be easy To find 4000 personne eatch Cruises in baltic ...

Hmm, true about the Med but St Petersburg is a big port of call on the Baltic itinerary. And the ship will be crowded with Germans or German speaking guests as they get all inclusive in any category as a promo.

The Jade calling in Amsterdam is nice, if they would allow embarkation there.. Schiphol Amsterdam airport is a major hub close to Hamburg otherwise. The Jade will have a turnaround in Southampton but will also have a full German turnaround in Hamburg so the Hamburg cruises might be a better alternative airfare wise for some!