Do you eat the tomato garnish? (a ridiculous poll)

Fireguy29

Do you eat the tomato garnish?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you eat the tomato garnish?

• Yep, nothing better than a nice fried tomato
    • Nope, it's sent back to be fish food
    • Seriously? Why are you wasting my time with this foolishness?

The Mrs. and I just returned from a 12 night on the Anthem. One of those nights, while at dinner, we began discussing the tomato garnish that seems to pop up different meals, room service etc.. on all the RCI ships we've been on. I began to wonder, how many tomatos do they go through?, and how many get tossed because of people like me who don't eat the tomato garnish. I said I thought the majority of them probably went back to the kitchen. You would think we would have much better things to discuss on a cruise, right? Anyway, she kiddingly suggested I start a poll here to satisfy my curiosity. So, here it is... Do you eat the fried tomato garnish, or is it just fish food?

The Mrs. and I just returned from a 12 night on the Anthem. One of those nights, while at dinner, we began discussing the tomato garnish that seems to pop up different meals, room service etc.. on all the RCI ships we've been on. I began to wonder, how many tomatos do they go through?, and how many get tossed because of people like me who don't eat the tomato garnish. I said I thought the majority of them probably went back to the kitchen. You would think we would have much better things to discuss on a cruise, right? Anyway, she kiddingly suggested I start a poll here to satisfy my curiosity. So, here it is... Do you eat the fried tomato garnish, or is it just fish food?

I don't really like raw tomatoes unless they are grown in my garden or my parents garden, so I rarely eat them raw anywhere. I pick them off sandwiches if I forget to tell them not to put them on. I don't really like grilled tomatoes anyway-just singed raw tomatoes to me. So, NO.

OK, get up early. Go to the MDR. Enjoy your tomato.

Next, go to the pool bar, have a Bloody Mary, or two, to continue your tomato theme.

Next, on to the WJ, and try their tomatoes to get the whole, full, complete tomato adventure.

Let us know how it all comes out.

If you write a good review, RCCL may sell this as an on board tour.

R&D