Cucina Del Capitano and JiJi Asian Kitchen

Schoifmom

We were on the Sunshine over christmas. Both are open during lunch at no charge... The Cucina side serves as the pasta bar and the Jiji's side offers Carnival's normal mongolian wok.

Definitely check out Jiji's for dinner- Best dining experience I've ever had on a cruise ship, hands down!

We were on the Sunshine over christmas. Both are open during lunch at no charge... The Cucina side serves as the pasta bar and the Jiji's side offers Carnival's normal mongolian wok.

Definitely check out Jiji's for dinner- Best dining experience I've ever had on a cruise ship, hands down!

I concur. Was on the New Years cruise on the sunshine and enjoyed both places for free for lunch.

They also have dinner options for a small fee (at least the Italian place does)

Edited by LuckyZ

Since you'll be in the aft portion of the Lido deck for those two restaurants, don't forget to check out the Cuban place there, too (can't remember the name). They will have some Cuban breakfast and lunch items that are included at no additional charge as well.

At the aft part of the Lido, Cuchina is to port, Havanas in in the middle, JiJis is to starboard.

Just remember that Jijis is free for lunch but operates as a regular Mongolian Wok during that time. It does not offer the same stuff as the premium dinner menu.

Since you'll be in the aft portion of the Lido deck for those two restaurants, don't forget to check out the Cuban place there, too (can't remember the name). They will have some Cuban breakfast and lunch items that are included at no additional charge as well.

The things you mention are at the Havana Bar, center aft.

I have heard this time and time again on these boards but have yet to see any pictures of food from Jiji's evening dining experience. Anyone have any pictures they would be willing to share?

We will be sailing on the Sunshine. I believe that I read on the boards that these restaurants are open without extra charge at lunchtime, or did I just imagine that? I can't seem to find it anywhere using search.

Thanks!

Was on Sunshine last week - both are open for lunch at no extra charge. Both were delicious. Try them early since they'll get busier as word gets out.

Besides the Lido for lunch there's the pizza place, the Deli, Guys Burgers, and the taco/burrito bar - all are included ... and all were good (except for the pizza maybe - but that's a personal taste thing :D )