Suite guest & new diamond member! :)

Dr. Pam

Hi everyone :) Just a few quick questions. MY DH,DD (17 years) , and myself became a Diamond member after our Baltic cruise on the Serenade last July. We will be cruising on the Oasis in March in a Grand Suite with our daughter and her friend in the balcony room beside us. So after reading the hot topic of Diamond/Concierge/Suite lounge threads, I would really appreciate some info on:

1. As D members, where do our seapass cards get loaded with the 3 free drinks? Does one have to enter the Diamond lounge and they are put on the card at that time? What time do they load on to the card?

2. The drink "coupons" that are put on your seapass, is it for wine or beer only, or does it include cocktails? We do not necessarily want to go to either of the 2 lounges for a drink before dinner and would appreciate trying out some of the venues on the ship.

3. The Suite Lounge, do they include the same complement of beverages as the Diamond Lounge?

4. Is there a chance that our daughter and her friend will be able to dine with us at the Coastal Kitchen.?

I am asking all of these questions, as we are wondering about beverage packages. My DH and I are a bit discriminating in the wine department as well as premium beverages. Quality over quantity. I tend to drink a lot of sparkling water and love to have Evian water in my suite. Is there bottled water that we can take from the lounge and bring it back to our suite? Should I purchase a package of water bottles?

Any information and help is greatly appreciated. BTW, we are very much looking forward to the new Aqua Grand Suite 12330 that has the amazing wrap-around balcony!

Drink vouchers are automatically loaded on your card nightly, no need to go to any lounge. The are for the same drinks you can get in the lounge during the free cocktail period. Same drinks in the Suite Lounge in the evening, but the Suite Lounge adds beer & wine from 11am to 11pm.

Edited by clarea

BTW, I wouldn't consider the liquor served in the suites lounge to be 'premium'. The best bourbon available was Jack Daniels Black which I would consider to be "adequate" but certainly not 'premium'. If you're into "quality" instead of "quantity", I would seriously just buy the good stuff by the drink.

I do believe there was one bottle of Evian in our CLS when we boarded. Didn't pay much attention to it. We're just not into bottle water. It was still there when we left.

Edited by RocketMan275

... Is there a chance that our daughter and her friend will be able to dine with us at the Coastal Kitchen.?...

It is likely they would be able to dine with you in Coastal Kitchen at dinner, at least once, and maybe more. Whether they can dine with you every evening, and any breakfast and lunch is up to the staff in CK.

If you will google the following you will find a list of drinks and spirits that are available on your seapass card.

royal caribbean diamond drink vouchers

We were in a GS on Oasis last August and that was our first cruise as Diamond members. We LOVED the Coastal Kitchen! Breakfast and dinner were amazing.

Hi everyone :) Just a few quick questions. MY DH,DD (17 years) , and myself became a Diamond member after our Baltic cruise on the Serenade last July. We will be cruising on the Oasis in March in a Grand Suite with our daughter and her friend in the balcony room beside us. So after reading the hot topic of Diamond/Concierge/Suite lounge threads, I would really appreciate some info on:

1. As D members, where do our seapass cards get loaded with the 3 free drinks? Does one have to enter the Diamond lounge and they are put on the card at that time? What time do they load on to the card?

2. The drink "coupons" that are put on your seapass, is it for wine or beer only, or does it include cocktails? We do not necessarily want to go to either of the 2 lounges for a drink before dinner and would appreciate trying out some of the venues on the ship.

3. The Suite Lounge, do they include the same complement of beverages as the Diamond Lounge?

4. Is there a chance that our daughter and her friend will be able to dine with us at the Coastal Kitchen.?

I am asking all of these questions, as we are wondering about beverage packages. My DH and I are a bit discriminating in the wine department as well as premium beverages. Quality over quantity. I tend to drink a lot of sparkling water and love to have Evian water in my suite. Is there bottled water that we can take from the lounge and bring it back to our suite? Should I purchase a package of water bottles?

Any information and help is greatly appreciated. BTW, we are very much looking forward to the new Aqua Grand Suite 12330 that has the amazing wrap-around balcony!

We were on Oasis in November. The first picture is a list of the complimentary drinks and the second picture are those available for a fee. The complimentary wines are OK.....but not premium. The bottled water available to take from the lounge is not sparking or Evian. Not sure of the label but nothing I recognized.

You'll love the Aqua GS, Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen. Guests are allowed to dine for dinner on a space available basis for dinner so you daughter and her friend should be able to join you then. Not sure how it would work for breakfast and/or lunch.

649b334b06aeb2d79f68211134e707be.jpg

e1299ec8db5812f98b07b9a7136f88b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

I would email the concierge, we had that same room config originally and when I emailed they said that they would allow the kids in the connecting room in with us at anytime when dining, and on barefoot beach since we stop at Labadee. My kids are younger but 17 is still a child/teen I would guess.

If you will google the following you will find a list of drinks and spirits that are available on your seapass card.

royal caribbean diamond drink vouchers

We were in a GS on Oasis last August and that was our first cruise as Diamond members. We LOVED the Coastal Kitchen! Breakfast and dinner were amazing.

Below are the complimentary spirits/wine/beer on you Seapass card.

a3999dc36874801713267d85a8f9f0d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Hi everyone :)

1. As D members, where do our seapass cards get loaded with the 3 free drinks? Does one have to enter the Diamond lounge and they are put on the card at that time? What time do they load on to the card? pre loaded when you board.

2. The drink "coupons" that are put on your seapass, is it for wine or beer only, or does it include cocktails? We do not necessarily want to go to either of the 2 lounges for a drink before dinner and would appreciate trying out some of the venues on the ship. limited to exact same offerings the D Lounge serves.

3. The Suite Lounge, do they include the same complement of beverages as the Diamond Lounge? pretty much yes

4. Is there a chance that our daughter and her friend will be able to dine with us at the Coastal Kitchen.? ask, but be prepared to told no.

I am asking all of these questions, as we are wondering about beverage packages. My DH and I are a bit discriminating in the wine department as well as premium beverages. Quality over quantity. I tend to drink a lot of sparkling water and love to have Evian water in my suite. Is there bottled water that we can take from the lounge and bring it back to our suite? Should I purchase a package of water bottles? not as such. at least none to just grab and go whenever you want. and it isn't sparkling.

the selections in the lounges are very basic so if you like the good stuff, a drink package will benefit you.

The diamond drink vouchers are NOT good in the MDR, correct? Seems that if you have main seating dining you have a limited amount of time in which to use your vouchers! Can you get them to go?!?

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

The Diamond drink vouchers are not honored in the MDR or any restaurant.

However, they are honored in any bar, so just get a drink or three at a bar on your way to the MDR.

Thank Bob! We are in a GS on Oasis of the Seas (7/23) and my husband will probably want the drink package anyway in order to get what he wants/where he wants - but all great info! I am addicted to cruising and now getting addicted to reading this site!

Thank Bob! We are in a GS on Oasis of the Seas (7/23) and my husband will probably want the drink package anyway in order to get what he wants/where he wants - but all great info! I am addicted to cruising and now getting addicted to reading this site!

The drink packages are honored in all restaurants, so no need to stop at a bar if you have a package and want a drink at dinner. Our experience with the bar servers in the MDR has been excellent, and many times the drink is waiting for you at the table.

We will be in our first ever suite, aquatheatre suite 9330 for that matter on the Harmony..... My guess would be our balcony would be a great sail away spot, or is there another place more fun to be or better...suite sun deck?.... I always thought a lot of fun to be out in the mix of people for sail away for the ambience.... There are 8 of us, youngest is 16, but everyone else over 21....just wondering if sail away would be more fun for younger adults elsewhere....what's everyone's thoughts? If we did sail away on the balcony of our Aquasuite would you contact concierge or something and have a party out there sail away? Anyone done that?

We will be in our first ever suite, aquatheatre suite 9330 for that matter on the Harmony..... My guess would be our balcony would be a great sail away spot, or is there another place more fun to be or better...suite sun deck?.... I always thought a lot of fun to be out in the mix of people for sail away for the ambience.... There are 8 of us, youngest is 16, but everyone else over 21....just wondering if sail away would be more fun for younger adults elsewhere....what's everyone's thoughts? If we did sail away on the balcony of our Aquasuite would you contact concierge or something and have a party out there sail away? Anyone done that?

I'd go to the deck 14, above the bridge wings. Much better visibility than the suite sun deck. Go forward in the deck 14 port side passenger corridor, though a door.

I'd go to the deck 14, above the bridge wings. Much better visibility than the suite sun deck. Go forward in the deck 14 port side passenger corridor, though a door.

Thanks! Would that be your first preference over the huge balcony on the Aquasuite? And curious why you would choose what you do... Appreciate your help

Thanks! Would that be your first preference over the huge balcony on the Aquasuite? And curious why you would choose what you do... Appreciate your help

The Aqua Suite balcony is huge and private, so you may prefer that. I like the ability to easily move from side to side and have an unobstructed forward view.

Guests are allowed to dine for dinner on a space available basis for dinner so you daughter and her friend should be able to join you then.

As suite guests, we sometimes would like to make reservations later in the day for the suite restaurant. In this case Coastal Kitchen. Never sailed RC before. would hate to get denied because other non suite guests had made reservations earlier that day. I wonder when the 'space available basis' goes into affect.