Bottled wine and AIBP question

SakeDad

I like to have both red and white wine available in my cabin. I know that with the AIBP I can get 40% off bottles, can share and have in my cabin. Does anyone know if I can order multiple bottles at once to take back to the cabin or will I need to order them one at a time? Thanks! :D

You can purchase multiple bottles.

The 40% off "deal" is that IF you purchase the All Inclusive Beverage Package ($56 per night of cruise), you can get any glass of wine up to $10 as part of the package. If you purchase a bottle rather than getting individual glasses, you get 40% off the bottle (up to $100 regular priced bottles). You can then take the bottle back to your room, share it with others at the dinner table, or whatever you wish.

As posted you receive 40% off all wine, priced up to $100, purchased by the bottle, there is no limit, and bottles can be shared. But note, you have to purchase at a bar like Vines, or in a DR and carry the wine back to your cabin. Room Service is excluded from the AIBP.

Edited by sknight

what's this about "40% off"? i'm on the Regal in april - how do i get in on this 40% off deal on wines??? thanks.

If your cruise is longer than 7 days there are wine packages which have a good discount for the packages:

Note: A 15% gratuity is added to all package prices (like any other bar purchase)

Silver Package (wines up to $29 per bottle list price)

7 bottles -- $161 (average of $23 per bottle)

10 bottles -- $210 (average of $21 per bottle)

12 bottles -- $240 (average of $20 per bottle)

Gold Package (wines up to $45 per bottle list price)

7 bottles -- $217 (average of $31 per bottle)

10 bottles -- $290 (average of $29 per bottle)

12 bottles -- $336 (average of $28 per bottle)

You get a punch card which can be used at any of the dining locations.

You may choose any wine on on the regular wine menu. If you want to buy a wine that costs more than what the package covers, you just pay the difference. For example, if you have a Gold package and buy a wine that costs $46, the charge for $46 will appear on your stateroom account, followed by a $45 credit.