Escape - Live 1/30

TheDougOut

Use your imagination... pretend I'm showing you a photo of my open face tunafish sandwich. I asked for it with a side of decent wifi instead of chips. A blank stare was returned.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Terrific review, awesome photos and great sense of humor. Will need to draw upon mine next week as I was hoping to complete some online CEUs poolside. The lousy wifi may force me to actually vacation!

Enjoy your vacation!

I felt the same way on our cruise back in November. I stood there and showed them how slow it was just to log on. I needed the connection for business purposes. The response was oh, sorry, nothing I can do about that. I asked for a refund of the charge, but of course they said that was not going to happen. I understand the technology of trying to make satellite internet work on a ship, but if you're going to charge that much, you should have that technology in place.

65bff5a17aa18c99e335d55f3f4a682d.jpg

Miracles happen! Waiting my turn at the Cruise Critic slot pull... 27 of us. Probably 2/3 of the way through with only one bonus spin on Wheel of Fortune.

I got a pic to upload... so I'm feeling lucky!

739bca0fbf4a3cf81d0aac9e30f8fe6a.jpg

We each invested $20, and got back $15. The highest-win player received the $54 kitty, and NCL provided lanyards and bottles of wine for the two runner ups. Good time! But I'm exhausted... so I'm heading back to nap (still thinking of those runners) and prep for tonight.

On the agenda will be After Midnight, Le Bistro, and maybe a beer or two.

Edited by TheDougOut

Terrific live review...incredible sense of humor! I am really enjoying this one! BTW, the carpet fish all swim to the front of the ship...except one. That one is called the Rebellious Fish! They even used to have a bar drink with that same name. Enjoy the lovely weather, it beats Rochester weather! Our daughter goes to RIT and says they have the "weirdest" weather she has ever seen! She'll be happy to feed your cats :D

We board in 3 weeks....have you paid any attention to what have been listed as "drinks of the day"?? I'm trying to put a list together.....for our group. Thanks!!

Day 1: Daydreamer's Daiquiri

Day 2: Cherry Lime-Aid

I'll grab a photo of one later. Not sure if the wifi will cooperate or not.

Tonight is the seafood buffet at garden cafe and O'SheWhos has the all you can eat traditional roast turkey. Do they really have to advertise the all you can eat part?? I'll try to grab a photo of the seafood buffet, but we'll be at LeBistro @9pm.

I'll do my best to live post...

Tonight is the seafood buffet at garden cafe and O'SheWhos has the all you can eat traditional roast turkey. Do they really have to advertise the all you can eat part?? I'll try to grab a photo of the seafood buffet, but we'll be at LeBistro @9pm.

You are the BEST!! Thanks SO much for helping us out! 🤗[emoji484][emoji483][emoji485][emoji39]

Try the Toasted Almond in the H2o bar. Ice cream drink that is sooooo good. Same with Bongs raspberry mojito

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk