Carnival Emergency Phone Number

illinoisfive

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2296676

Shore-to-Ship Communication – Emergency Contact Number

We do not offer a direct dialing service to our ships. The following number is to be used as an emergency contact number for family members not traveling with our guests. In the event of a true emergency, family may contact our call center at 1-800-227-6482 on a 24/7 basis. Our team will take down the caller's name and contact information and pass it on to our Guest Services team onboard so they can extend the guest a complimentary phone call.

Edited by lizardhowson

• 2 years later...

Thank you !! I have been looking for an hour for a number for my family " Just in Case". My Dad is on dialysis 3 x's a week, with other health problems and you hate to be out of contact but sometimes you need a vacation!

Thank you !! I have been looking for an hour for a number for my family " Just in Case". My Dad is on dialysis 3 x's a week, with other health problems and you hate to be out of contact but sometimes you need a vacation!
Last time we cruised, my mom was still alive but dealing with constant health issues. Hospital stays at least once a year, sometimes more. So I printed up all the information I thought would be pertinent just in case. Carnival's emergency number, instructions that we can't be called directly, but Carnival would eventually contact me on the ship. Our itinerary, to include times when we were scheduled to arrive and leave each port so she'd know that we might be away from the ship. I had wifi on the ship so I could text her, but wanted her to know when we might be off ship and not get her texts until we got back. When we were scheduled to return. General stuff like that. Then I figured I might as well print one up for my dad. My wife liked the idea so much, she had me print up a couple more for her parents. LOL

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2296676

Shore-to-Ship Communication – Emergency Contact Number

We do not offer a direct dialing service to our ships. The following number is to be used as an emergency contact number for family members not traveling with our guests. In the event of a true emergency, family may contact our call center at 1-800-227-6482 on a 24/7 basis. Our team will take down the caller's name and contact information and pass it on to our Guest Services team onboard so they can extend the guest a complimentary phone call.

1-800-227-6482 is 1-800-CARNIVA

After I found 5 different numbers to call for emergencies online and on CCL's website.

I called CCL last week and this is the number I was told that anyone could use to leave an emergency message for you on any CCL ship. Just provide the Ship/Cabin/Last Name/Booking number etc.. I am sure you don't need all of the info, but I was told the more you provided, the easier it was for CCL CS to get a message to the ship.

No charge.

1-800-522-7648