Quick Question - Caribbean Princess

GFT

If you are the sort of person who is often or always cold indoors in public places, then regardless of what anyone else says or the objective temperature readings, you will be cold on the ship. If you are the opposite sort of person (i.e., you live and/or work quite comfortably in any given indoor space without resorting to wrapping up like Nanook of the North), you will find the ship perfectly comfortable, perhaps even warm in crowded rooms.

We were on the CB in January and are from the great north and it was not warm that is for sure. I'd be prepared with a sweater or light jacket if you are generally cold.

Thanks so very much for replying!

Good to know because some ships really do tend to be colder than others.

LuLu

Could someone who has been on the Caribbean Princess recently tell me how cool or warm the public areas (especially the dining room and theater) are in the evenings? Thanks!!

We were on the Caribbean Princess in September in the UK,Norway, Iceland, and Canada. The temperature in the public areas was neither too hot or too cold. It was just right. There were some days with no one in the outdoor pools.

Carry light sweater with you. You can always remove it.

Howard

Could someone who has been on the Caribbean Princess recently tell me how cool or warm the public areas (especially the dining room and theater) are in the evenings? Thanks!!

We were on the CB for 2 weeks over Thanksgiving and the following week. I was always freezing but I can't tell you about the theater, we never go to the shows. Probably a good idea to always have a light jacket at hand, I rarely took mine off unless we were in port.