Anniversary Room Decor

Artemis908

Agreed. My wife already knew we were doing this cruise to celebrate our Anniversary, but I surprised her with the decor. Her reaction was awesome, she was very touched by the extra gesture. Also, just FYI, there is also a frame that comes with the package, so be sure to check out the photo station during your cruise. You can have a framed memento of your cruise before you even get home! :)

Yes, aware of the frame as well. We don't always take or buy a lot of photos but we always find a couple that we like in the end. We each get a free photo as part of our C&A perks for our status, so we will take advantage of it.

Thank you!!

I am going to use my daughter's credit card so my wife will not see the charge. Ask a relative and give them the cash when you arrange it.

Excellent idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've done the birthday decorations for my last two birthday cruises. This time I'm going with the deluxe Bon Voyage package. I like the pillow cases and other random stuff it comes with better. The previous birthday cruises I had brought and put up my own decorations. I realized though it was worth the extra cost to have it all done for me.

I've done the birthday decorations for my last two birthday cruises. This time I'm going with the deluxe Bon Voyage package. I like the pillow cases and other random stuff it comes with better. The previous birthday cruises I had brought and put up my own decorations. I realized though it was worth the extra cost to have it all done for me.

I need to check that one out. I like the decorations of the Bright package better but the towel and cases of the Paisley. Perhaps the Bon Voyage would be a good compromise. Going to check that now.

• 2 months later...

If I get the $75 anniversary package, I'm assuming I can keep everything, including the pillow cases and towel??

For our 25th anniversary on CCL a couple of years ago, I ordered the decorations package - it was SO fun having our cabin decorated for the cruise!! Also ordered the cake - made the cruise extra special!

If I get the $75 anniversary package, I'm assuming I can keep everything, including the pillow cases and towel??

For our 25th anniversary on CCL a couple of years ago, I ordered the decorations package - it was SO fun having our cabin decorated for the cruise!! Also ordered the cake - made the cruise extra special!

Yes, you keep everything.

There are pictures of the current decorations in my room from my cruise this past October on Adventure in the review in my signature below! They are put up before you arrive. :cool:

We had done a cruise for our 25th anniversary and it was timed on the actual day, 3 days into the cruise. We had breakfast and when we got back into our stateroom, there they were. A great surprise that I wasn't expecting. Go for it. I still have the decorations , 2 years later. Enjoy.