Royal Regular Retreats to NCL - Feb. 20, 2016 "Live" ESCAPE Review

Yorkvillain

A little mushroom and swiss omelette never hurt anyone while waiting for their flight. Oh yeah and a side of bacon too.

All this for the low low price of only $30.

Wow!

Did I miss the photos of your luggage?;)

Wow!

Did I miss the photos of your luggage?;)

As promised, no pictures of our luggage. However as a consolation prize, I can provide you with.............

Wait for it..........

A picture of a luggage RACK!

fe2908354920ead799f8b2303f03a479.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Yorkvillain

Courtney's out with her best friend who lives in Boca so guess who has a night to himself?

"Deviant, party of one. Deviant, party of one. Your ski mask and chloroform are ready".

Actually, I just wanted to watch the Islanders game somewhere so I googled "Boca Raton sports bars" and the first thing that popped up was the Tilted Kilt. I've never been to one before so I figured why not now?

f2dbc4146d61f54070a0f59885d0b30c.jpg

They had no problem putting the game on for me. And the Islanders are up 1-0 right now. Come on boys, keep it up. (I know, nobody cares).

062a9d7310000a5aca7f141199840367.jpg

Alright, in a desperate attempt to regain your attention I will post Food p-o-r-n next. I think CC blocks the P word now so that's why I hyphenated it.

Edited by Yorkvillain

Courtney's out with her best friend who lives in Boca so guess who has a night to himself?

"Deviant, party of one. Deviant, party of one. Your ski mask and chloroform are ready".

Actually, I just wanted to watch the Islanders game somewhere so I googled "Boca Raton sports bars" and the first thing that popped up was the Tilted Kilt. I've never been to one before so I figured why not now?

f2dbc4146d61f54070a0f59885d0b30c.jpg

They had no problem putting the game on for me. And the Islanders are up 1-0 right now. Come on boys, keep it up. (I know, nobody cares).

062a9d7310000a5aca7f141199840367.jpg

Alright, in a desperate attempt to regain your attention I will post Food p-o-r-n next. I think CC blocks the P word now so that's why I hyphenated it.

Husband and I never heard of the Tilted Kilt either, but Google searched a sports bar for a Mets game during playoffs when we went to visit our daughter at RIT in Rochester, NY. So DH, myself and teenaged daughter walk in and nearly fell over at the waitresses attire :eek: They did put the Mets game on for us, but the daughter and I were the only other women in the place. Google should have warned us :o Enjoy your dinner and the game...DH is watching the Islanders now as well

Husband and I never heard of the Tilted Kilt either, but Google searched a sports bar for a Mets game during playoffs when we went to visit our daughter at RIT in Rochester, NY. So DH, myself and teenaged daughter walk in and nearly fell over at the waitresses attire :eek: They did put the Mets game on for us, but the daughter and I were the only other women in the place. Google should have warned us :o Enjoy your dinner and the game...DH is watching the Islanders now as well

Waitresses attire??? I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

A true international meal. Scottish eggs, tacos and cerveza. Sure looks like a lot of onions on that taco.

Tavares had a good goal last night and they tied it up with not much left in the 3rd. To bad they lost in OT. Hopefully tonight will be better against the Devils.

A true international meal. Scottish eggs, tacos and cerveza. Sure looks like a lot of onions on that taco.

Tavares had a good goal last night and they tied it up with not much left in the 3rd. To bad they lost in OT. Hopefully tonight will be better against the Devils.

Ha. I actually scraped about 92% of those onions off. I couldn't get them all.

I was watching the game last night while packing for the trip. Tough loss but at least that late goal got them a point. Need two regulation points tonight.

Waitresses attire??? I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Just google image searched the Tilted Kilt, and those outfits do not look warm enough for the Scottish Highlands. However, they do look right on for Boca. Enjoy the game, food, and surroundings.:)

Edited by A&L_Ont

My husband and I are boarding tomorrow also! But I definitely don't have that many $1's for the UBP... How much do you tip? I already prepaid our gratuity fees. Fingers crossed for lots of sunshine this coming week!

I normally tip at least $1 and sometimes $2 a drink. Everyone is different though. I think most people give $1 a drink.

And yes, hopefully lots of sunshine this week!