Royal Regular Retreats to NCL - Feb. 20, 2016 "Live" ESCAPE Review

Yorkvillain

Hi Tim - hoping you and Courtney have a great cruise!

Thanks Donna. These next two days are always the hardest. I have to wake Courtney up early Friday morning for the flight and then I have to wake her up again Saturday morning for the cruise itself. I always feel like I'm about to have my head bit off by a lion when I do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Yorkvillain

Oh this is going to be good! Can't wait for more. We could use some excitement on our roll call for the Mexican Riviera the end of April. Are you sure you don't want to book another NCL cruise?

That sounds tempting. God I wish I had unlimited vacation time.

Haha! Whatever do you mean? [emoji3]

I am not to judge, but whatever you and Courtney do is fine by me.;) You left me such a segue I couldn't stop myself. :p

In regards to your comment about victory I want to say you will be "winning", but Charlie Sheen ruined it. Instead I will use descriptives like triumph, success, realization, and competence. Words like inept, inability, ineffectiveness, and incapacity will not surface in this thread. That is unless you spend a way too much time at NCL's version of the Solarium Bar or you are posting at unreasonable hours such as 8am.;)

Edit: maybe block my user CP when Courtney reads the review. I don't want her to hurt me when we eventually cruise together again.

I am not to judge, but whatever you and Courtney do is fine by me.;) You left me such a segue I couldn't stop myself. :p

In regards to your comment about victory I want to say you will be "winning", but Charlie Sheen ruined it. Instead I will use descriptives like triumph, success, realization, and competence. Words like inept, inability, ineffectiveness, and incapacity will not surface in this thread. That is unless you spend a way too much time at NCL's version of the Solarium Bar or you are posting at unreasonable hours such as 8am.;)

Edit: maybe block my user CP when Courtney reads the review. I don't want her to hurt me when we eventually cruise together again.

Lol. She'll probably read the whole thread in the airport in a week when we are waiting for our flight home and she'll tell me about 15-20 times what a nerd I am. She already said today, "Giggle water? Really? You're such a dork."

Edited by Yorkvillain

Thanks Donna. These next two days are always the hardest. I have to wake Courtney up early Friday morning for the flight and then I have to wake her up again Saturday morning for the cruise itself. I always feel like I'm about to have my head bit off by a lion when I do that.

Haha, I was kidding her yesterday about having to get up so early. You're a brave, brave man to take this on!

This is the BEST thing to have leading up to our cruise! We board right after you disembark! THANK YOU for following in the foot steps of The Doug!

Thanks. I really wish my cruise was before Doug's. That is one tough act to follow.

59987cd0bcbb561d4b66d5cb982123f9.jpg

A little mushroom and swiss omelette never hurt anyone while waiting for their flight. Oh yeah and a side of bacon too.

All this for the low low price of only $30.

Edited by Yorkvillain