Recent photos of empress of the seas in dry dock

It works fine for me. I did have to log in though,

Thanks! Just needed to switch from a tablet to my laptop, and it came up just fine. New photos just posted too on the same page! Looks like a poolside movie screen? I didn't realize that was on the list of upgrades.

https://www.facebook.com/search/latest/?q=empress+of+the+seas

Thanks! Just needed to switch from a tablet to my laptop, and it came up just fine. New photos just posted too on the same page! Looks like a poolside movie screen? I didn't realize that was on the list of upgrades.

https://www.facebook.com/search/latest/?q=empress+of+the+seas

It was not on the list, but it is indeed a movie screen.

Splash away bay wasn't on the list either so I think we've all come to the conclusion something heavy will be revealed in due course. Who's got money on a bionic bar? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Splash away bay wasn't on the list either so I think we've all come to the conclusion something heavy will be revealed in due course. Who's got money on a bionic bar? [emoji23]

Maybe they mixed up the plans for Majesty and Empress, lol.

Wonder if it will sail to Freeport to finish the work? There's been so much speculation about the delay that everyone has a conspiracy theory....

I believe that's where she was headed last time we had an AIS report.

Several posts on facebook from a few different crew members say Empress is headed to Freeport, to finish work. One post shows the rehearsal for one of the shows where many crew members in the theater watching. One post I saw a few weeks ago, had a reply from someone higher up in the chain guessing RCCL, who reminded the poster they were told not to post on social media in the meeting they had once the ship got to Cadiz. The poster came back and said, "I missed that meeting, got to Cadiz late"! And promptly posted a few more photos! A rebel in every crowd!

Search adonia ship webcam it pans straight to where empress will appear soon enough

Good tip.

Adonia in Freeport getting some mild rejuvenation before starting Cuba runs in a few weeks.

Has anyone seen this apparently breaking news... She ain't going to be empress of the seas for long. Soon to be Cuban empress [emoji50]

http://www.cruiselawnews.com/2016/04/articles/caribbean-islands/royal-caribbean-to-homeport-empress-of-the-seas-in-havana/

Did you read the names of the venues onboard...clearly an April fools gag. I caught it when they said sailing from Havana to Nassau; but when they said the Che Guevera Cigar room....

Has anyone seen this apparently breaking news... She ain't going to be empress of the seas for long. Soon to be Cuban empress [emoji50]

http://www.cruiselawnews.com/2016/04/articles/caribbean-islands/royal-caribbean-to-homeport-empress-of-the-seas-in-havana/

Jim Walker really letting his anti-Royal feelings shine brightly in that thinly veiled, cruise-hate, April Fools article...