TRULY Excited. Going back on Majesty on Monday

Despite all the glitz and Glam of the newer classes, I really love this little ship.

St. Patrick's Day in Key West. Thinking that will be a blast.

Look for a typically demented John Galt review in about 2 weeks.

Despite all the glitz and Glam of the newer classes, I really love this little ship.

St. Patrick's Day in Key West. Thinking that will be a blast.

Look for a typically demented John Galt review in about 2 weeks.

Ready to Roll. St Pats in Key West should be interesting for sure. I'm looking forward to your review.

Jealous! Looking forward to the review and reading your past ones to kill time before our next cruise. Just read the Adventure one :) I've been here on and off for so many years I am surprised I haven't had the pleasure of laughing through them before. Enjoy your cruise!

Yesssss!!!

I'll pay for your wifi if you do a Live review.

You do know how slow it will be on that ship... If John pays by the day you might never sail again.:eek:

Edit: at least it's not by the minute anymore.

You do know how slow it will be on that ship... If John pays by the day you might never sail again.:eek:

Good point.

On a side note, I hope JohnGaltny's granddaughter doesn't find any "poopies" on the balcony this cruise. [emoji15]

Thanks all. Key West is definitely the highlight of this short (meaning affordable) cruise.

York, I appreciate the generous, if foolhardy, offer but my experience with ship WiFi is that you would be paying ridiculous rates just to aggravate me. Hmmmm, on second thought, there are many on here who would undoubtedly chip in.

No balconies on this trip (I refuse to pay for a suite) so no chance of "poopies". However, let's hope she doesn't see any on the windowsill.

Bobbie, thank you and welcome to the world of irrational screeds.

Thanks all. Key West is definitely the highlight of this short (meaning affordable) cruise.

York, I appreciate the generous, if foolhardy, offer but my experience with ship WiFi is that you would be paying ridiculous rates just to aggravate me. Hmmmm, on second thought, there are many on here who would undoubtedly chip in.

No balconies on this trip (I refuse to pay for a suite) so no chance of "poopies". However, let's hope she doesn't see any on the windowsill.

Bobbie, thank you and welcome to the world of irrational screeds.

Yes, some of us would be foolhardy enough to chip in for said Wifi package, for the entertainment value alone would still be a good investment from my perspective. 😂😂

I'll guess I'll just have to wait two more weeks and will pass the time following along with Andrew and Lisa...

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks Chris, I think.

Actually, a LIVE FROM might be interesting since most of the funniest things I write come out of screw-ups. A perfect cruise is very hard to make fun of (for the grammar police "of which to make fun").

Anyway, I find it better for me to just come home, take my meds and then write up my reflective impressions. This way I'm not just ranting and the Carribots and SOPO leave me alone for the most part..

Edited by JohnGaltny