fttf on vista???

RNsoon2beNP

It's been reported there will not be any for the vista in Europe but I'm watching too but not expecting. It may be because everything is so new ( staff) they may want to keep it simple. I haven't lost all hope yet though🍷🍷

FTTF is not available on European sailings, it is only offered on US sailings. It has been sold out for 2016 US sailings since last summer. I'm not positive, but I don't think it's been released yet for 2017 sailings.

I received it for our November sailing... FTTF will say SOLD OUT; but check EVERYDAY as it will pop up eventually in limited numbers and can sell out in an hour... Their is no pattern, just pure timing (but once you get it ---> it's like hitting a HOME RUN)! :)

Good Luck!

I received it for our November sailing... FTTF will say SOLD OUT; but check EVERYDAY as it will pop up eventually in limited numbers and can sell out in an hour... Their is no pattern, just pure timing (but once you get it ---> it's like hitting a HOME RUN)! :)

Good Luck!

When did u first see it for your Nov cruise? Also, I just wanna make sure im looking under the right spot. On my booking is under day 1 of the excursions?

Thanks!!! :)

We are booked for March 2017. We have no excursions available to book. The website says this: "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this sailing. Please check back in a few days to start planning a memorable vacation." It's been saying that since we booked a month ago. Anyone know when they should become available?

When did u first see it for your Nov cruise? Also, I just wanna make sure im looking under the right spot. On my booking is under day 1 of the excursions?

It became available for the Nov repo cruise at the end of last June. And, yes, it will show up under the Day 1 excursions

We are on the Nov 5th sailing out of NYC and are in a suite. My sister is in a balcony cabin. We booked thru Carnival and talked to our agent last week about FTTF for her and her hubby. Agent advised that it is sold out, BUT ... there will be two more releases. One the first week of April and one the first week of May. He could not advise how many slots there would be or an exact date.

That being said ... if it's true, I can't tell you ... but I thought i'd pass it one as a time frame. If I see it pop or hear anything else i'll post. Good luck. :)

• 2 weeks later...
DH and I just booked the Vista this morning and I have been trying to catch up on all the Vista info. Can someone please tell me what "FTTF" is.

Thanks

FTTF is Faster To The Fun. It gets you on the ship faster, you have immediate access to your cabin, you get you luggage quicker, you get priority tenders (in ports requiring tenders), and more. You can get all the details here: https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1374/~/faster-to-the-fun-(fttf)

• 1 month later...
It's been reported there will not be any for the vista in Europe but I'm watching too but not expecting. It may be because everything is so new ( staff) they may want to keep it simple. I haven't lost all hope yet though

Same here

Any one sailing in JAN/ FEB 2017 seen FTTF yet?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49351784&postcount=4

Just keep checking excursions, when it pops up for sale, it will show for everyone.

Edited by lizardhowson

I just booked today on the New Year's Cruise leaving on 12/31/16. When I looked under Shore Excursions, right after I booked, FTTF wasn't even showing as an option. I would assume that if it's been released for my sailing that it would show up as Sold Out, but nothing showed up at all.

Does this mean it hasn't been released for my sailing? I'll be checking daily.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm booked for the Jan. 8, 2017 cruise and still haven't seen any excursions at all. So if there no excursions yet, FTTF won't be there either, right? Also, if FTTF shows up, is there anyway to purchase it for our friends in the next cabin?

I'm booked for the Jan. 8, 2017 cruise and still haven't seen any excursions at all. So if there no excursions yet, FTTF won't be there either, right? Also, if FTTF shows up, is there anyway to purchase it for our friends in the next cabin?

Are you bookings linked ? If you can see both bookings in your account, you should be able to.

Are you bookings linked ? If you can see both bookings in your account, you should be able to.

We are only link for our set dining time. I don't see their info with ours. I wonder if we can link them together new? Worth a call to Carnival. thanks!

We are booked for March 2017. We have no excursions available to book. The website says this: "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this sailing. Please check back in a few days to start planning a memorable vacation." It's been saying that since we booked a month ago. Anyone know when they should become available?

Toes, when you see this is there anyway to let me know? I'm also in a March sailing and i've never done the FTTF. We're diamond on Royal but we're giving Carnival a try again...I'm not familiar with the ins and outs of Carnival.

Thanks, my email addy is the same as my username here except i'm at yahoo.com thanks.