fttf on vista???

RNsoon2beNP

JH told me to look about 90 days before sailing for fttf.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I ask him about our 12/31/16 sailing and he said look in August. I still check daily.

I check twice a day for the FTTF for my sailing, Jan. 8 2017. I was on this board this morning when I saw someone post the FTTF for my sailing and it was time stamped from last night!:eek:n I quickly logged in and was able to get one, then I called my friend but by the time she logged in they were gone, like in 10 minutes! I'm so bummed. But hopefully they'll come up again.

I check twice a day for the FTTF for my sailing, Jan. 8 2017. I was on this board this morning when I saw someone post the FTTF for my sailing and it was time stamped from last night!:eek:n I quickly logged in and was able to get one, then I called my friend but by the time she logged in they were gone, like in 10 minutes! I'm so bummed. But hopefully they'll come up again.

I was online yesterday at 4:58 p.m. (EST) and nothing was posted. At 5:02 p.m., I was about to power down my computer when, on a whim, I refreshed the FTTF page and it suddenly and magically appeared. I'm guessing Carnival uploaded them at 5 o'clock on the dot.

I hope your friend is able to grab one in a future allotment. I would be bummed too.

I'm so bummed. After John Heald told me to check about 90 days from sailing I stopped compulsively checking. Now it's sold out. I guess that's just $60 more towards my cheers package lol.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are booked for March 2017. We have no excursions available to book. The website says this: "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this sailing. Please check back in a few days to start planning a memorable vacation." It's been saying that since we booked a month ago. Anyone know when they should become available?

FYI I just happened to check and the March sailing FTTF is sold out!!!!!! Does anyone know if they will release more of these or are we out of luck?!?!?!?

I'm booked for the Jan. 8, 2017 cruise and still haven't seen any excursions at all. So if there no excursions yet, FTTF won't be there either, right? Also, if FTTF shows up, is there anyway to purchase it for our friends in the next cabin?

You can only purchase FTTF if you have access to their itinerary online. FTTF can become available and unavailable (sold out) at anytime. The more diamond members = less FTTF slots. People will try to find a pattern when it comes to FTTF; just check everyday at anytime and you will be successful purchasing it! :)

FYI I just happened to check and the March sailing FTTF is sold out!!!!!! Does anyone know if they will release more of these or are we out of luck?!?!?!?

I am just now seeing your original message. We were able to snag 3 FTTF for our March 2017 cruise when they became available. Just keep checking. For our Breeze cruise they were originally sold out. I checked multiple times daily and they eventually became available again. Don't give up!

Edit: I just realized you are on our same cruise. I did post on our roll call when they became available. Our ship seems to be, already, almost full. Just keep checking!

Edited by ToesntheSand

You can only purchase FTTF if you have access to their itinerary online. FTTF can become available and unavailable (sold out) at anytime. The more diamond members = less FTTF slots. People will try to find a pattern when it comes to FTTF; just check everyday at anytime and you will be successful purchasing it! :)

I was able to get FTTF a few days ago and within minutes of my purchase, it was sold out. I just happened to login to my account and there it was, but there were not other excursions listed. However, shortly after I purchased FTTF the excursions started to appear as well.

I am just now seeing your original message. We were able to snag 3 FTTF for our March 2017 cruise when they became available. Just keep checking. For our Breeze cruise they were originally sold out. I checked multiple times daily and they eventually became available again. Don't give up!

Edit: I just realized you are on our same cruise. I did post on our roll call when they became available. Our ship seems to be, already, almost full. Just keep checking!

Now I feel like i'm even further behind. I need to join that roll call too.....Like I said earlier, this is the first time we've done Carnival as a whole family...I just want the experience to be amazing.....

I'll go get on that rollcall now...and I'll keep checking....

Thanks!

Thanks for the info, the Feb 2017 sailing is a Western Caribbean. So im still being hopeful. :)

Our sailing in Feb 2017 is already sold out of FTTF. I was not fast enough but that's ok as we have priority boarding.

Anyone, see FTTF on their Vista bookings yet??? If so when are you selling? Last time I sailed, their wasnt any fttf, so dont know when it normally pops up... thanks for any info!

I sail on her October 1 2017 and bought FTTF 2 days ago