Question about chairs on Miracle extended balcony (8J)

dom89

I have been on regular balconies on Conquest and Victory. On both you had to chairs with one allowing the back to recline. I recently booked an extended balcony (8j) on the Miracle and was wondering if the chairs are the same two? I was hoping that it have a lounger or at least two chairs that allow the back to recline. Can anyone confirm for me what kind of chairs are setup for an 8J? I have tried looking for pictures but most just show part of the balcony to show the amount of extra space you get.

Nice. But that looks like more than one cabin

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Actually it is one cabin. Room 6232 AKA " bowling alley " balcony. It is a 4 person room that is the same price as all the other 8J balconies but this one is triple length and extended width. That picture is from the Miracle in March of 2015. To get this room you have to book way ahead, as it sells quickly. There are two other non handicap rooms like this that are 8K. Rooms 7258 and 8232 have the same huge balcony. Three handicap rooms ( 6234, 7260, and 8234 ) also have the same balcony. For me this is the best balcony in the Carnival fleet- me not being an aft fan. 6232 is the only 4 person room, the rest are 2 people.

Edited by n6uqqq

Not on the Miracle, but on the Conquest we had an aft stateroom. Family members were in the stateroom next to ours and they had 2 regular chairs, a table and a lounger. We had 2 regular chairs and a table but no lounger. I requested one from our room steward and he brought it.

I have been on regular balconies on Conquest and Victory. On both you had to chairs with one allowing the back to recline. I recently booked an extended balcony (8j) on the Miracle and was wondering if the chairs are the same two? I was hoping that it have a lounger or at least two chairs that allow the back to recline. Can anyone confirm for me what kind of chairs are setup for an 8J? I have tried looking for pictures but most just show part of the balcony to show the amount of extra space you get.

Go to this Web Site and you may be able to see a picture of your cabin. Hopefully they will have a balcony picture. http://www.********************/Site/index.php

Actually it is one cabin. Room 6232 AKA " bowling alley " balcony. It is a 4 person room that is the same price as all the other 8J balconies but this one is triple length and extended width. That picture is from the Miracle in March of 2015. To get this room you have to book way ahead, as it sells quickly. There are two other non handicap rooms like this that are 8K. Rooms 7258 and 8232 have the same huge balcony. Three handicap rooms ( 6234, 7260, and 8234 ) also have the same balcony. For me this is the best balcony in the Carnival fleet- me not being an aft fan. 6232 is the only 4 person room, the rest are 2 people.

Wow that's awesome. Something for me to keep in mind in the future. Thanks for pointing that out.