Does Mr. Sanchos water down their drinks?

TNCruzer56

Several in our group thought so. We`re in our 50s...not looking to get blasted, just wanted a rum an coke to taste like one. A couple of other posts said they start to water down drinks as the day goes by.

I`m not looking to destroy any business, just curious if anyone else felt the same way???

It is all-inclusive -- if the drink does not taste right feel free to go back to the bartender and ask for an extra shot.

JohnInDC beat me to the response.

You can have more added without a problem.

Keith

Kinda beats the idea of an AI resort, where you just sit there, relax and be tended to??? Getting up, waiting in line, and getting another 1/2 shot of rum...not my idea of fun.

I've never had that experience at Sanchos. Nor have I ever waited in line for a drink. Just swim or walk up to the bar, and they have been on the spot with the drinks. I usually drink frozen, but I watch them mix them...

Let's just say hubby and I have gotten pretty darn toasty at Sanchos!!! :D

We were just there on Thursday 17 March. No watered down drinks, and I tried a number of them, food was excellent as well -coconut shrimp, ceviche, chicken fajita's, chips, salsa and guacamole! Edwin was a great waiter and kept our large group hydrated and happy!:):cool::)

JohninDC which do you like better nachi or sanchos?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If it is the wife and I, we prefer the quiet, relaxing & un-crowded atmosphere of Nachi.

If my 20 something daughters are with us I get out-voted and we go to Mr. Sanchos - they prefer the lively atmosphere, multiple pools, and the water toys.

Either way, good food/drinks/service.