Eclipse - Bistro on Five

PatC

Quick question for anyone on board Eclipse right now. We will sail on April 3rd and wondered if Bistro had been converted over to the sushi? That is our gathering place at embarkation, we loved the salads, soups and crepes. Just wondering.

Keep Eclipse well for us. We will be sailing her for the third time and love her.

Thanks.

Pat C

Quick question for anyone on board Eclipse right now. We will sail on April 3rd and wondered if Bistro had been converted over to the sushi? That is our gathering place at embarkation, we loved the salads, soups and crepes. Just wondering.

Keep Eclipse well for us. We will be sailing her for the third time and love her.

Thanks.

Pat C

Glad you asked this question PatC, pleased to hear it's still Bistro on 5, we too love to go there on embarkation - see you on the 3rd ;)

Jo

I was just on the constellation, and we ate at the bistro on day 1 (3/14). Our waiter was very talkative about the changes, saying that it was because of problems with the grill that they are changing it to sushi, and right now, have less hot stuff on the menu. He said that it should change on the Connie next month....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was just on the constellation, and we ate at the bistro on day 1 (3/14). Our waiter was very talkative about the changes, saying that it was because of problems with the grill that they are changing it to sushi, and right now, have less hot stuff on the menu. He said that it should change on the Connie next month....

Oh, I hope not. I board April 2, 13 night TA. Just curious, what did you order?

Our first cruise on the Elcipse, April 3rd, the Bistro is a "for a fee" venue?

Welcome to the April 3rd cruise and to Cruise Critic. I along with friends are also on the cruise. If you want swing on by the roll call and search our cruise date. There are several people from BC on this cruise.

Greg

Edited by Colfireman

Oh, I hope not. I board April 2, 13 night TA. Just curious, what did you order?

You'll ha e a great time! We loved our cruise on the Connie!!

I had the duck quesadilla and yum!!!! My DH, huge foodie, said it was the best quesadilla he's ever had!

• 4 weeks later...