Periscope

I will be adding some periscopes to my next live review which will be aboard Oasis on May 7th. Will be my first time periscoping from a cruise ship :)

I will have to follow that! What is your periscope ID?

I will have to follow that! What is your periscope ID?

He is @bugsycruiser on periscope too. He has been scoping some pretty interesting stuff at work and life on the road.

I think Emmy and I are his biggest fans so far!

He is @bugsycruiser on periscope too. He has been scoping some pretty interesting stuff at work and life on the road.

What Villain said ;) on Periscope only the B is captailized.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Edited by BugsyCruiser

Hey Kcjarvis

My question is does your Periscope name, and your Twitter name have to match, in order to save the scopes?

My periscope name is CruisingKat71

But my Twitter name is, CruisingKat_71

I wanted them to match but apparently CruisingKat71 name on Twitter was taken

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No they do not

I thoroughly enjoyed Andrew's scopes and it was almost like being there. Was a wonderful way to build excitement for our next cruise. I would feel terrible if I did not pay it forward in at least a small way. I'm planning on doing a periscope while boarding FOS on Sunday April 3. Will do views of the ship and the cabin (it is a nice one :)). Will not have VOOM but can do St. Thomas on the regular Verizon plan.

I enjoy technology but a cruise is my one escape from regular life so we put the phones in the safe and go off-line for the week. @silvermcs

Thank you.

I am following!! [emoji41]

I will be Periscoping from Allure of the Seas 5-15-16

And Majesty of the Seas 9-26-15

And I did Purchase Voom, so will scope as much as possible, but I am a new Scoper.

Periscope name, same as here. [emoji4]

Edited by CruisingKat71

• 1 month later...

Just joined the Periscope community as well! My username is @johnt_83 and I'll be doing some scopes in the future, most likely on cruises...next one up is Norwegian Pearl 7/24/2016 :)

Looking forward to following you all and enjoying the experiences!

• 4 weeks later...

I got to meet a fellow Periscoper today!!!! Chris-bugsycruiser. He just Happen to my in Jacksonville for Work!!!!

Was a lot of fun, meeting a Friend in Person!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile appbb3621c8253b81983a8384556a91ba8f.jpg67985f1eb914eb3b7efb94226f71b4fe.jpg451d7f6be67fa97b0b66b6a26e9ccf3a.jpg

Edited by CruisingKat71

I got to meet Chris today!!! Lots of Fun!!! a027c367297f33044d9918ffcf820909.jpga4f147a2cc936ab8874e52e8bcb8f251.jpg

Operation Pericope will be up and running again starting tomorrow. I won't be on a cruise but I will headed to LA with Lisa. We are there from Sunday to Friday. If you want to "tag" along you can find me here. @Andrew_1720

We will be doing some tourist things like the Hollywoord Walk of Fame, TMZ bus Tour, Warner Bros VIP Tour, and visiting some quality automotive locations. One is a private collection named Big Dog Garage, one is top shelf reconstruction shop named Icon 4X4, and the last is the historic Peterson Automotive meuseum. I'd say it is the Louvre of the automotive world.

I hope you all have a great week.

Andrew!! Can't wait for your scopes! We had so much fun watching you on the Allure.

We live in California a little under 3 hours away from where you will be. Have a great time! Hope it's not too hot while you are here.

Andrew!! Can't wait for your scopes! We had so much fun watching you on the Allure.

We live in California a little under 3 hours away from where you will be. Have a great time! Hope it's not too hot while you are here.

Thanks for the kind words. It's mid 90s here right now so LA and Beverly Hills doesn't look bad weather wise to me. :)

I'll be following along, Andrew! If not live then definitely replays although I hope I can watch and chat while I'm at work! :)

I have no travel plans until my next cruise but I have been thinking of doing weekly chatty walkaround south Florida periscopes. Not sure how exciting they'll be but I miss broadcasting, it was a lot of fun!

I'll be following along, Andrew! If not live then definitely replays although I hope I can watch and chat while I'm at work! :)

I have no travel plans until my next cruise but I have been thinking of doing weekly chatty walkaround south Florida periscopes. Not sure how exciting they'll be but I miss broadcasting, it was a lot of fun!

Don't forget there is a 3 hour time change, so at 7pm in FL it is 4pm in CA.:)

Looking forward to viewing your 'scopes, Andrew! Safe travels to you and Lisa:)

Celisse, you should scope around Florida...I would certainly watch! Russ and I are thinking about doing some 'scopes from Montana...summers are just gorgeous here!

Operation Pericope will be up and running again starting tomorrow. I won't be on a cruise but I will headed to LA with Lisa. We are there from Sunday to Friday. If you want to "tag" along you can find me here. @Andrew_1720

We will be doing some tourist things like the Hollywoord Walk of Fame, TMZ bus Tour, Warner Bros VIP Tour, and visiting some quality automotive locations. One is a private collection named Big Dog Garage, one is top shelf reconstruction shop named Icon 4X4, and the last is the historic Peterson Automotive meuseum. I'd say it is the Louvre of the automotive world.

I hope you all have a great week.

Thanks Andrew, I'll be following as well. Cannot wait for the TMZ tour.

###

Andrew - please bring me back the Icon Bronco :)

I'm not saying that I am not buying one, but I'm not saying that I am either. And if that didn't confuse you I hope it does Lisa.;) We have a few cars around here considering there are only 2 drivers but IMHO there is never problem to have another. :D

I really like be the Icon BR, but the derelict is the direction I really want to go. This is a bit of a sniffing around mission for me. I have been following them for years and really appreciate what they do. I have been in contact with Jonathan Ward for a while but nothing specific. He believes that I am just stopping in to see what they do. I actually purchased the private Peterson Vault tour, with the head of the Museum, from Icon's fundraising night a few weeks ago. The Petersen tour is for just Lisa and me and it should be awesome. Expect a scope from Icon, but I can't do it at Leno's let alone photography.

Our dollar sucks right now so I would hold off on a build until it improves. I am also in the middle of a buy and a wait and see. A new 2017 Shelby GT350R is arriving in September and I got the vin a few weeks ago. Only 20 are coming to Canada. I am waiting to see what happens with my GT application for the new model, and there are not going to be many of them produced. Icon will be around so a build can always happen down the road and to see their process in person is important to me. Every 2 years I usually start another restoration project that takes two years and the last one we finished is my 1970 Boss 429 that you see as my avitar pic. It was finished the fall of 2014.

Enough car talk. It will and should be a fun few days. I will try to distract Mr Ward and swipe a Bronco for you while he isn't looking. No promises, but let's wait and see. :D

Edited by A&L_Ont

Enough car talk. It will and should be a fun few days. I will try to distract Mr Ward and swipe a Bronco for you while he isn't looking. No promises, but let's wait and see. :D

Never enough car talk :) my first word as a baby was Mustang. We came out the same year and my mother says I would point every one out on the road and say "Mustang!" And the Bronco II was my first brand new car. I'm envious of your trip and will await the scopes. :)

Never enough car talk :) my first word as a baby was Mustang. We came out the same year and my mother says I would point every one out on the road and say "Mustang!" And the Bronco II was my first brand new car. I'm envious of your trip and will await the scopes. :)

That is to funny, but sounds a lot like me growing up. There was a period of time that my mom had an Opel GT as her daily driver and dad has a 450 SEL convertible for the summer. I guess I can blame mom and dad for this addiction. Like I have always said I love to cruise, in cars or on ships.:)

My first was a 1988 F150. Ford has been my brand but a few others do percolate in and out of my life. I love all things automotive but Mustang is what we "do" at our house. A couple of days after we return I am headed to Ohio for the annual Shelby convention and vintage racing. I will have a car on display to which you will find interesting. You can expect scopes from there as well.

It's too bad you couldn't join us, as I think this trip is exactly what you would want to do.