Random Haven Questions - Getaway

Does anyone know if you can bring guests into the Haven pool area? We are traveling with another couple that are not in the Haven.

No - not in the courtyard pool area or on the sundeck. You may bring guests to your cabin - but not to use the pool area.

If it is determined that non-Haven guests are at the Haven pool or using sundeck they are supposed to be removed by the staff or Concierge.

Regarding the gym, there is one on the Epic, but that is the only Haven that has a gym just for the Haven. It was small, but definitely usable.

My husband really missed it on the Escape this year.

Correct! The Epic is the only Haven area that has a small gym.

It was eliminated from the Haven area for the Breakaway, Getaway and Escape - which is probably why the OP is getting conflicting information. ;)

Correct! The Epic is the only Haven area that has a small gym.

It was eliminated from the Haven area for the Breakaway, Getaway and Escape - which is probably why the OP is getting conflicting information. ;)

On the Gem in Feb and the Haven gym area had been converted to a sitting area with a few chairs and sofas. DH was very disappointed....

Does anyone know if you can bring guests into the Haven pool area? We are traveling with another couple that are not in the Haven.

Sorry no pool, lounge or courtyard access for Non Haven guest. They watch very closely and learn the guests very quickly because if the Haven is too crowded it would loose its value and lots of complaints.

They might be able to dine with you for a upcharge if your on a ship with a Haven restaurant. I think people have said its $25 PP. Talk to your concierge they will help you.

On the Gem in Feb and the Haven gym area had been converted to a sitting area with a few chairs and sofas. DH was very disappointed....

I am too...I enjoyed the small uncrowded haven gym on the Epic.

another question. As I am reading the Welcome to Haven pamphlet I just received the other day it states that one could smoke on their Haven balcony. Is this an old book, because I have read in numerous locations one can not smoke on balconies any longer. Husband is unfortunately a smoker and would love to smoke on his balcony if it is allowed.

I'm so sorry to hear this! Is there a small sauna or steam room?

:confused:

another question. As I am reading the Welcome to Haven pamphlet I just received the other day it states that one could smoke on their Haven balcony. Is this an old book, because I have read in numerous locations one can not smoke on balconies any longer. Husband is unfortunately a smoker and would love to smoke on his balcony if it is allowed.

T used to be only on the balcony of the Garden Villas ...that was back in 2014 when they went to non-smoking.i have we not heard that you can smoke on Haven balconies ..unless it has changed in the lalast six. Months