GraND Cayman beaches

We leave out of Galveston on Liberty June 26. We've been to Grand Cayman several times but I'm yet to find a beach that I'm in love with. Suggestions? Maybe a hotel that would let us pay fee for all inclusive service for the day, access to their chairs, etc..

We leave out of Galveston on Liberty June 26. We've been to Grand Cayman several times but I'm yet to find a beach that I'm in love with. Suggestions? Maybe a hotel that would let us pay fee for all inclusive service for the day, access to their chairs, etc..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147

It's been about 6 years but Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort offered a deal for a chair and towel. They have a man-made reef that had plenty of fish for snorkeling. The also have a pool, pool bar, and snack bar. I would inquire if they still allow it.

I loved Cemetery Beach. It is REAL Caribbean beach. The clearest and calmest water I have ever seen! Not crowded at all. But keep in mind that there is no facilities there. Also the sand there is not powdery. There are small shells and pebbles on the bottom of the sea when you enter the water, so water shoes would be a great addition, but we didn't have them and were still fine.

Are you interested in snorkeling? Cemetery Beach is great; years ago I saw many cool fish there (eels...). Rum Point is one of my favorite beautiful beaches. They too have snorkeling; not sure if it's as good as Cemetery. We were on Rum Point a year ago and found a baby octopus in the water (in a shell), so they still have some fun snorkeling.