Live Viking Danube Waltz Blog

Clay Clayton

First of all thanks to everyone who has helped this river cruise virgin get ready to lose his cherry next week!;):D

If anyone would like to follow along with our cruise, feel free to do so - I have already started blogging about our preparations and planning and since Viking provides wifi onboard, intend to continue as a live blog as we go awalzing. The link is just below the countdown clock for the viking cruise below.

Thanks again everyone!

Try this. You shouldn't have to sign in...if you want to follow, click on the follow button in the lower right and after yiu give your email address, it will notify you each time I post. Sorry for the earlier Mis-link.

https://cruisinwithclay.wordpress.com/

Read it! I love the photo shopped pic of you and your friends on the adjacent veranda. We'll be taking a similar itinerary with another line in July and can't wait to hear all about it. Bon Voyage!

Try this. You shouldn't have to sign in...if you want to follow, click on the follow button in the lower right and after yiu give your email address, it will notify you each time I post. Sorry for the earlier Mis-link.

https://cruisinwithclay.wordpress.com/

Great blog-love your sense of humor esp the Medicare nursing home comparison! Thanks for sharing:D

Thank you so much for sharing! We'll be on our Danube Waltz cruise next spring and I know your blog will be so helpful to us. I'm enjoying it.

I hope I will enjoy the cruise just as much as you are enjoying the blog!:D

Hi. Jealous of your airline arrangements. There are no direct flights from NYC to Budapest either! And we don't have points.

I am jealous of my flight arrangements too! I am probably just as excited about our FirstFirst as I am of the trip...now if I can figure a way to do The Residence on Emirates via an award:rolleyes:

...now if I can figure a way to do The Residence on Emirates via an award:rolleyes:

The Residence is not available on Emirates, it is Etihad that has that on some of their aircraft....

Anne...

Hi Clay,

Great Blog.

Love the planning and packing OCD skills! I may steal your spreadsheets.

Looking forward to your first river cruise as we are taking our first VRC next April.

Bon Voyage and safe travels!

Kathy

Hi Clay,

Great Blog.

Love the planning and packing OCD skills! I may steal your spreadsheets.

Looking forward to your first river cruise as we are taking our first VRC next April.

Bon Voyage and safe travels!

Kathy

No need to steal...shoot me an email at BigNCBear@aol.com and I will be glad to GIVE them to you!

Thanks for your kind sentiments....two more days!:D

Thanks everyone for the compliments....I promise it will become a blog about the River Cruise soon....but over the next few days, it will likely be short postings as we make our way towards the ship...we don't board until Saturday so until then it will be mostly airplane and Salzburg....and if I know us quite a few lounge pictures of champagne and cocktails.:D:eek::rolleyes: