Docking in Barcelona

wrl001

Oceania docks at Muelle Adossat at either terminal A, B or C. We have always embarked there and taxis were plentiful in the city and at hotels.

This site is very helpful. Has transportation options and maps.

http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/transport/cruise-port/city-centre-transfers-barcelona-port-adossat-terminals.html

The first time we went on Oceania on Insignia it was docked at the World Trade Center dock at the foot of La Rambla, by the Columbus statue. So if it's a R ship it might be there, which is preferrable.

Your best bet is to shop at the local "supermercados" or to go to El Engles Cortes at the Plaza Catalunya.

Thanks. In most ports the duty free shops are cheaper, but I guess not here.

Thanks. In most ports the duty free shops are cheaper, but I guess not here.

We have been here three times and the supermercados have a better and local selection. It is also wonderful immersion into the Catalan mind set.

We have been here three times and the supermercados have a better and local selection. It is also wonderful immersion into the Catalan mind set.

I am not that fancy, Just looking for a few bottles of vodka. Thanks a lot for your reply. We will be there for 3 days so we will figure it out.

I am not that fancy, Just looking for a few bottles of vodka. Thanks a lot for your reply. We will be there for 3 days so we will figure it out.

Go to the supermercado. They have high end everything including Remy Martin and Johnny Walker Black.