Booking Pacific Coastal last-minute

We'd like to take the 4 Day Pacific Coastal in a couple of weeks. Prices look good but I guess they may go up a bit or go down a bit. This is probably a faux pas, but if you have taken a Pacific Coastal cruise with HAL, have you've seen price changes in the final two weeks?

p.s. I know, I know, what may have happened with prices before has little bearing on what to expect now. :)

We'd like to take the 4 Day Pacific Coastal in a couple of weeks. Prices look good but I guess they may go up a bit or go down a bit. This is probably a faux pas, but if you have taken a Pacific Coastal cruise with HAL, have you've seen price changes in the final two weeks?

p.s. I know, I know, what may have happened with prices before has little bearing on what to expect now. :)

I think it varies by cabin category. On these Coastals the higher priced cabins seem to sell out the quickest, thus are the least likely to have a price decline.

I did not see any price drops on the Coastal trips. But I have seen the higher-priced cabins go quickly. So it depends on what you are looking for.

Since these are not round trips, is your airfare going up as it gets closer to embarkation?

Airfare was creeping up, but surprisingly dropped just a bit today. I think I did ok. The length and expense of the flights relative to the short cruise made it hard to decide. But I need a vacation and this is something new. I also really like sea days.

Based on responses, and lack thereof, it seems the prices for interior cabins typically don't change much in the final couple of weeks.

Thanks.

Airfare was creeping up, but surprisingly dropped just a bit today. I think I did ok. The length and expense of the flights relative to the short cruise made it hard to decide. But I need a vacation and this is something new. I also really like sea days.

Based on responses, and lack thereof, it seems the prices for interior cabins typically don't change much in the final couple of weeks.

Thanks.

Congrats. Have a great trip. You should have fun.