Equinox - Table for 12 ???

espo56

Service can be slower at large tables...if you get 2 smaller ones you probably can switch around a bit ...sounds like fun!

I agree. We did this - had two tables for 6 right next to each other. It makes it much more manageable when the waiter brings in the food, especially with all the special requests.

Your travel agent can put in the request thru Celebrity and link all your reservations. They normally put together seatings around 2-3 weeks.

I agree. We did this - had two tables for 6 right next to each other. It makes it much more manageable when the waiter brings in the food, especially with all the special requests.

Your travel agent can put in the request thru Celebrity and link all your reservations. They normally put together seatings around 2-3 weeks.

Thanks that's sounds like a much better idea.

Can I offer an alternative? We often travel with 12 (or last time 13) Martini Mates. We have done the 12 person table a couple of times but I doubt we will do it again. Our best solution was two adjacent table for six.

Tables for 12 make it almost impossible to converse with anyone other than those to either side of you. When we tried two tables for six (at early seating) adjacent to each other it was our best situation ever. We traded tables each night and it made for a wonderful situation where we could converse easily with our friends.

We did not have this set up pre-cruise. We had a table for 12. When we arrived on board, two of us went to the maître d' and made the request. Worked out great. Just something you might consider.

I would go with the 2 tables for 6, they are so close together and so much easier to talk. Having sat on a 12 twice and we were at one end, we only got to talk to those directly next to us or 1 more person

We had 10 people once and were split between a 6 top and a 4 top. Worked so much better than 10 at one table which is what we did on embarkation day..

Asked for the same waiter for both tables so we could switch around on different days.