Park Cafe Late Night Snacks

Small sandwiches and pizza slices too.

Bob, is this also true on Oasis Class ships? Is the Park Cafe open evenings? Do they have the same type of sandwiches available at the Promenade Cafe'?

Would the Park Cafe' be another dinner option?

What's available? Is it just cookies and pastries, or sandwiches as well? We'll be on the Grandeur if that matters.
Small sandwiches and pizza slices too.

And hot dogs, with chili and cheese available. Some nights they had tortilla chips so the same chili and cheese could be used for nachos. This was on Grandeur last June.

Bob, is this also true on Oasis Class ships? Is the Park Cafe open evenings? Do they have the same type of sandwiches available at the Promenade Cafe'?

Would the Park Cafe' be another dinner option?

Oasis class Park Cafe is not usually open for dinner. The evening and late night snacks are provided by Cafe Promenade and Sorrento's.

Oasis class Park Cafe is not usually open for dinner. The evening and late night snacks are provided by Cafe Promenade and Sorrento's.

Unless you're an extremely early dinner eater. I believe Park Cafe closed around 5:30/6:00 on my sailing last September. I thought it was an hour or so later but those are the times my Compasses have.

Unless you're an extremely early dinner eater. I believe Park Cafe closed around 5:30/6:00 on my sailing last September. I thought it was an hour or so later but those are the times my Compasses have.

You are probably correct. I just remember thinking that it seemed they didn't want Park Cafe open during the normal dinner hours. Would have enjoyed a late night snack there.

You are probably correct. I just remember thinking that it seemed they didn't want Park Cafe open during the normal dinner hours. Would have enjoyed a late night snack there.

Me too! I love Central Park at night...very quiet. It's nice just to take a stroll or sit on a bench. I also really enjoyed the musicians with classical music with the park lighted up. It would've been nice to enjoy a snack from Park Cafe then but I guess they already have 2 venues in RP to accommodate people's needs and wants.

PC really open on vision-class and radiance class ships at night. Pizza, hot dogs, sometimes chips.

Not open on Oasis class.

Really not much. Royal could really improve their night time offerings. Jammer usually closed by 9 or 9:30.

Edited by LMaxwell