Anthem of the Seas - 5-night Bermuda Inaugural - LIVE-ISH Blog!

Hi! The reason I think this may not be all that helpful for you is that half of the show times which were available for us to book pre-cruise have either been moved it cancelled.

That said, when I post the compasses it should have all the show times in there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks so much for the compasses! Hopefully the *show-shifting* is just because it's the first 5-day to Bermuda and they get it worked out before we board in August ;)

BTW ... I'm totally LOVING your posts with awesome pictures ... so now I'm addicted to this thread and can't get enough :p

Sorry, there is no telling which way a ship faces at Dockyard - apparently based on things like crew lifeboat drills and projects.

The view both ways is fantastic though!!

Thank you both so much for posting these! I'm at *cough* work *cough* and they block the webcams. :rolleyes: :(

Your Welcome!:) Hope your day at work is going smooth.

It was very exciting and we can't wait until June 30th.:D

Liz:)

Hi Kyle,

Great thread and I'm really enjoying the real time posts. I believe your stateroom is located on the starboard side of the ship, which is opposite the pier. Therefore, I was hoping that you could post some pictures of your view from your balcony. I'm deciding if I want to switch my cabin from starboard to port side. If memory serves you overlook Hamilton in the distance, which is nice especially at night.

Thanks,

Rick

Howdy! Thanks for following along and I'm glad you're enjoying it! Yes, starboard side. And to answer your question and another poster's, we are docked port side in, so we are facing the bay, Hamilton and St. George.

Here are a few pics from this morning. I'll try to take some more tomorrow and maybe tonight.

E2C880F2-0536-4FE5-B3B2-3276C11D84BD_zpsrhxs7rqo.jpg

Panoramic:

7763D781-401D-4B28-8103-E1BD6F0242C5_zps9trbcezv.jpg

Thanks so much for the compasses! Hopefully the *show-shifting* is just because it's the first 5-day to Bermuda and they get it worked out before we board in August ;)

BTW ... I'm totally LOVING your posts with awesome pictures ... so now I'm addicted to this thread and can't get enough :p

I'm afraid that our shows were shifted quite a bit, too, and we were on a 12-day at the end of March. I always make a spreadsheet with show/dinner/activity times. Good thing I checked my schedule on the tv (which had already been adjusted a few times due to time changes by RCI), because a few of the shows had been rescheduled again!

Royal IQ was pretty handy, too.

Loving your photos, CaptainKyle!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I was also watching you arrive in Bermuda. Here is another webcam screenshot :)

AnthemInauguralBermuda5012016.jpg

Great shot! Thanks to everyone who posted pics of us from the webcam :D I am going to save them all when I get home!

loving your report ! were there any movies shown outdoors and if so which one ?

I actually haven't seen anything on the poolside screen except the random stuff they play during the day while the DJ is playing. Will check the compasses for any movie listings though.

Sorry, there is no telling which way a ship faces at Dockyard - apparently based on things like crew lifeboat drills and projects.

The view both ways is fantastic though!!

Now that you mention this, they were deploying the lifeboats off our side (starboard) shortly after we arrived.

Are you eating at Wonderland at all? If so, can you report back on the prices of the specialty cocktails in the restaurant?

We did, on night one. Specialty cocktails were $11 or $12 depending. The cotton candytini is great!!

How cold is the water???

Water was VERY chilly when we first dipped our toes in but we got used to it.

Horseshoe Bay Beach GORGEOUS, will be posting plenty of pics of it later.

Is there a "curfew" for the first night?....lol

No curfew! Haha. But things do tend to shut down early. Music Hall was going late the first night though, we were there until 3:00am-ish?

Oh my gosh Kyle....I got goose bumps seeing her come in for the first time! It's so cute seeing the tugs honor her first arrival! Looks like a beautiful day too! Enjoy!!!!

:D so glad someone else got goosebumps too haha. Something so momentous about it, I was happy to be a part of it! Even if 3/4 of the people on the ship couldn't have cared less :rolleyes:

I was also watching you arrive in Bermuda. Here is another webcam screenshot :)

AnthemInauguralBermuda5012016.jpg

I'm also pretty sure I'm one of those specs on the port bridge wing :p

Thank you for taking us along for the ride(cruise):) love your photos- so clear and sharp! Wonder if you could please post menus for the other complimentary restaurants you visit. Enjoy the rest of your cruise.