Anthem of the Seas - 5-night Bermuda Inaugural - LIVE-ISH Blog!

Just read in newsletter, " Monday 2nd of May the Royal Naval Dockyard will welcome the Anthem of the Seas; with Cannon Fire from the National Museum of Bermuda! This will be the largest cruise ship thus far to ever visit Bermuda."

Sweeeet! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Was Wonderland your choice for a 1st night dinner or was there a discount offered to dine there the first night? Thank you for your review, loving it and the photos are beautiful

Sorry for the multiple emails, jotting them down as I think about them. Would you be able to find out the beverage package price when purchasing onboard - there are some discrepancies online with the pre-purchase option and would like to see what they are if purchased on the ship. Thank you

Thanks for following along! We decided ahead of time to book Wonderland for the first night. No discount unfortunately as we paid way in advance.

Drink package prices I just snapped from the Esplanade. Sorry for the terrible quality of the pic:

F105D12E-9093-4BF4-8E09-3AE03DFCFDAB_zpsor6bytw3.jpg

Since you prepurchased Voom, did you need some type of key code to log on. If so, where did you get the code?

Yup, voucher codes were in an envelope in our stateroom. Connect to Royal Wifi, open up a web browser and you're directed to a landing page. There's a link for those with voucher codes. Punch it in and you're connected and ready!

Yup, voucher codes were in an envelope in our stateroom. Connect to Royal Wifi, open up a web browser and you're directed to a landing page. There's a link for those with voucher codes. Punch it in and you're connected and ready!

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Have a great cruise & thanks for the updates.

Jamie's Italian for lunch today. $20 for lunch, $30 for dinner. But they're only open for a limited time for lunch, 12:00p - 1:30p. Someone suggested to me yesterday that it's only on sea days they're open for lunch.

819D9A55-2BB6-4A74-B57A-A7F95F40F595_zpsysyvmftk.jpg

AC586875-D7B0-4DEE-9AC8-0D7CABDB4889_zpsijm86dvp.jpg

809C1DB8-A79F-4268-ABB1-9C9BBC4998BF_zpsynxh077o.jpg

A82FEE12-9E01-4024-89F3-1F3FB93DBB0D_zps0i2xvrpm.jpg

227592C4-D809-4240-A68A-4CF04A8374E9_zpsfcqkyrf7.jpg

Thanks for the comments and pictures so far, CapitalKyle! Not that I'm rushing your sailing, but 5/14 can't get here soon enough!

Not sure if this has been mentioned or asked, but do you plan on doing the puzzle break?

Anything good on the daily compass? What has your interests...besides the obvious....drink of the day!

Honestly haven't taken a close look at the compass yet today! Woke up late and did some shopping, lunch and now heading to my iFly reservation!

If you have a chance can you get a photo of the drink menu at the solarium bar? Thanks!

Will do. Should be spending some time there later this afternoon.

Thanks for the comments and pictures so far, CapitalKyle! Not that I'm rushing your sailing, but 5/14 can't get here soon enough!

Not sure if this has been mentioned or asked, but do you plan on doing the puzzle break?

14th will be here before you know it!

Thought about puzzle break but given how short of a cruise this is and the fact that I'm on Harmony in December, which has built a dedicated space for Puzzle Break, I probably won't be doing it on this trip.

Loving my virtual cruise with you Kyle!!!! Cannot wait to see the pics and hear what you have to say about Bermuda. We are on her 6/16 and have one stop in Bermuda. It's our first time and we're excited.

I'm finally all caught up with you now! Enjoy your time and may it go by verrrrry slowwwly.

No biggie, but if you stop in the Cafe Promenade, can you see if they have the cheesecake pops?

Thank you!!!!!

14th will be here before you know it!

Thought about puzzle break but given how short of a cruise this is and the fact that I'm on Harmony in December, which has built a dedicated space for Puzzle Break, I probably won't be doing it on this trip.

Kind of agree. We are on a 5 day on Anthem in July, but will be on the Harmony in November!

Edited by dedosr

I haven't heard anything about puzzle break since the storm. Is puzzle break open for booking on your cruise?

That's a good question I have not seen it advertised anywhere. I will try to find someone to ask.

Loving my virtual cruise with you Kyle!!!! Cannot wait to see the pics and hear what you have to say about Bermuda. We are on her 6/16 and have one stop in Bermuda. It's our first time and we're excited.

I'm finally all caught up with you now! Enjoy your time and may it go by verrrrry slowwwly.

No biggie, but if you stop in the Cafe Promenade, can you see if they have the cheesecake pops?

Thank you!!!!!

Will do! So I owe you guys a pic of the Sunshine Bar (Solarium) drink menu, and the cake pops at cafe promenade. Am I missing anything? (Besides compasses :p )

Thank you!!!!!

I saw eclairs, Napoleon and Trifle at Cafe Promenade, but no cheesecake pops :(

I haven't heard anything about puzzle break since the storm. Is puzzle break open for booking on your cruise?

We did it on the 4/18 cruise. Never saw it advertised at all, everyone in our room heard about it from these boards lol.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We did it on the 4/18 cruise. Never saw it advertised at all, everyone in our room heard about it from these boards lol.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Agreed - I've heard this too. Not advertised - people who haven't read about it on CC apparently just stumble upon it by Seaplex...from what I hear there is a desk or podium or something with signup sheets. That's about it.

How was lunch at Jamie's? The menu looked wonderful

Lunch was fantastic. The cured meats plank is amazing and probably worth the cover by itself. The lemon cheesecake is divine, too! Will be planning a return trip on Harmony for sure.

Just to let you know that we were on the the 3 cruises before this one, disembarked on April 30th and there was no event on any of the 3 cruises that caused the Coast Guard Inspection. This is standard procedure.

Thanks! And wow, back-to-back-to-back! Life goals hahaha.

If you have a chance can you get a photo of the drink menu at the solarium bar? Thanks!

So this was the only menu I could find at the Sunshine Bar in the Solarium. A smoothie menu? Otherwise I guess it's just the standard menu... But I'll ask the bartender when I go back for a refill :p

0F30F3AB-355B-420A-8B33-52A52839AA3C_zpsdmszlk1d.jpg

Edited by CapitalKyle