Oasis rearranging the beds Boardwalk balcony cabin

cynt

I read Gambee's latest review and I might be in the same situation with my BFF snoring and I need to move further away from her. :eek: EAR PLUGS? CHECK!!! So the thought crosses my mind is the sofa movable? I checked and our beds our next to the balcony. I'm thinking if the sofa is movable, I'll keep one twin bed by the balcony. Then switch the sofa and 2nd twin bed. So in essence we would be head to feet when we sleep with the sofa separating us.

If you have done this do you have pics? I can't remember if the sofa is a free standing sofa w/ the back pillows or is it one of those boxes that's nailed to the floor.

This is not a big deal. I've traveled with her plenty of times. But as we've aged her snoring has increased especially the nights she's tired. Gambee's review just made me wonder if it's at all possible to move that sofa. Inquiring minds want to know!?!?!?:D

Edited by cynt

I read Gambee's latest review and I might be in the same situation with my BFF snoring and I need to move further away from her. :eek: EAR PLUGS? CHECK!!! So the thought crosses my mind is the sofa movable? I checked and our beds our next to the balcony. I'm thinking if the sofa is movable, I'll keep one twin bed by the balcony. Then switch the sofa and 2nd twin bed. So in essence we would be head to feet when we sleep with the sofa separating us.

If you have done this do you have pics? I can't remember if the sofa is a free standing sofa w/ the back pillows or is it one of those boxes that's nailed to the floor.

This is not a big deal. I've traveled with her plenty of times. But as we've aged her snoring has increased especially the nights she's tired. Gambee's review just made me wonder if it's at all possible to move that sofa. Inquiring minds want to know!?!?!?:D

You can move the sofa...but I don't see where this is going to be much help :confused:.....Earplugs will.;)

Not an answer to your sofa question, but I suggest soft silicone ear plugs like these:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/mack's-pillow-soft-silicone-earplugs/ID=prod5011-product

There are several different brands and are available in most drug stores. They do a much better job of blocking noise and are much more comfortable than the typical foam type. DW swears by them for snoring. :D

Your BFF might need a CPAP. It can literally be a lifesaver for her, plus make for a quiet night's sleep for both of you. When we lost a family member to sleep apnea I realized I had a problem, too. Best decision of my life having it checked out. My CPAP makes no noise, and neither do I!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app