Haven must knows?

LovetheCubs

Let your butler know your likes and dislikes. He will bring you snacks every day

On St Thomas and Tortola mornings, order room service. White table cloth breakfasts. Order anything you want (don't be limited to the breakfast cards). Steak and eggs.

Concierge will get you into the main shows. Sit in the haven seating or any seats you want

Use your Havens key card to get into any comedy show (don't bother with the standby line).

Enjoy! We'll be in the Havens with you.

Let your butler know your likes and dislikes. He will bring you snacks every day

On St Thomas and Tortola mornings, order room service. White table cloth breakfasts. Order anything you want (don't be limited to the breakfast cards). Steak and eggs.

Concierge will get you into the main shows. Sit in the haven seating or any seats you want

Use your Havens key card to get into any comedy show (don't bother with the standby line).

Enjoy! We'll be in the Havens with you.

I'm not on THIS cruise - we sail next week in the Haven. But can you really use your Haven keycard to get into the comedy shows? My husband and I LOVE going to the comedy shows, but I was worried about not being able to find a seat. How does this work without making everyone in line mad?? :)

The two bartenders at the Haven bar, Marc and Branko, are in my opinion the BEST in the fleet! They are true artists creating drinks you can find nowhere else on the ship. And they're very funny, too. It's like watching a magic show as they make their incredible concoctions. Please tell them I said hello.

Also, the food in the Haven restaurant is delicious. So much so, that we cancelled many of our specialty reservations.

Enjoy!

Tracy

No special seating area but the concierge will arrange it for you...then you show your card and skip the lines.

Tracy

Do you know if the Haven skip the standby line to comedy shows includes other ships with Haven or is it just limited to the Escape?

Also, besides the comedy shows, what other shows would the Haven card allow for skipping the standby line?

On the Escape last month, we got to the Comedy Club about 30 minutes before the show, and there was a line to the side of the club. We walked up to the man at the front, showed our card to the man, and he let us right in. For the main shows in the theater, they scanned our cards at the front and when we walked in, the Haven seats were on the left side, with ropes across the seating area. You show your cad to the man there, and he lets you sit there. But if there are open seats in the theater, you can sit there instead.

Sorry! Haha Escape!

The only thing you need to do is just have an amazing time don't be afraid to ask your Butler for whatever you want, the experience is amazing and Adrian Bica the best Concierge at sea is on the Escape. Have a great trip. (keep in mind your Butler and Concierge should be tipped appropriately as you use their services )

The H is the best even with a upsell you don't get extra point and such but you do get everything else. Eat breakfast and some nights out side is neat. Have a great cruise on the Jewel right now in Alaska

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app