Mini Golf Bring Your Own Clubs???

The website states:

"Fairways of the Jewel - Mini Golf

Practice your putting in the middle of the ocean. Guests should bring their own clubs."

I saw that too. I have sailed that ship twice and I remember a golf simulator up there. I don't know if it still is after the recent drydock, by I really think what we are reading is an error on the website in regards to needing to bring your own clubs for mini golf.:)

I saw that too. I have sailed that ship twice and I remember a golf simulator up there. I don't know if it still is after the recent drydock, by I really think what we are reading is an error on the website in regards to needing to bring your own clubs for mini golf.:)

Ya think? :rolleyes::p

I think this is a good thing, because I'm not interested in mini-golf, so why should my cruise fare help subsidize buying putters for those who are?

I'm not interested in the rock climbing wall on the Jewel. Could we take it down and reduce my fare by 1/2000th of the cost?

Sarcasm ON!

I'm not interested in the rock climbing wall on the Jewel. Could we take it down and reduce my fare by 1/2000th of the cost?

Sarcasm ON!

As soon as they refund my share of the elevator costs. DW and I prefer to keep fit by walking the stairs.