Harmony still a "construction site"

Yeah. Sounds good. Within 24hrs I got confirmation back with my reduced price invoice as your agent has to book to get a reservation code and then apply the certificate to the balance..

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks very much for all your help.Will let you know how I get on next week.

This cruise we only saw 2-3 French workers doing some small work here and there, not a problem at all. If anything all the TV crews were more annoying. There were at least two crews working except those from RCCL.

The most annoying thing if any is everybody that has stolen the rooms do not disturb sign etc...why?! (RCCL has not received backups yet so they are all out)

This cruise we only saw 2-3 French workers doing some small work here and there, not a problem at all. If anything all the TV crews were more annoying. There were at least two crews working except those from RCCL.

The most annoying thing if any is everybody that has stolen the rooms do not disturb sign etc...why?! (RCCL has not received backups yet so they are all out)

So someone 'stole' the 'do not disturb' signs --- childish prank by teenagers or drunks that did not have better things to do. Silly for sure and annoying to those who want them but don't have them.

So someone 'stole' the 'do not disturb' signs --- childish prank by teenagers or drunks that did not have better things to do. Silly for sure and annoying to those who want them but don't have them.

Surprised for a new ship why they still use them! On Norwegian's new ship you have a switch inside the cabin that activates little LEDs outside the door for do not disturb and make-up.

Surprised for a new ship why they still use them! On Norwegian's new ship you have a switch inside the cabin that activates little LEDs outside the door for do not disturb and make-up.

When I was on NCL they had dials outside the cabins, and some idiots did go along one corridor and turn the dials.