Duvet or blanket on Oasis?

I mix my cruiselines up.........I can't remember if Oasis balcony cabins have duvets on the beds or blankets and sheets.

I type up my special requests for our steward and leave it on the bed the first day.

That way he has something to refer to and I don't have to try to interrupt him on sailing day.

TIA

Mimi

I would rather have a print out I can just leave for him. Easier for the steward not to have to read my writing and also so he doesn't have to remember what our needs are.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm not sure that I understand the problem. If you want a duvet, say you want a duvet on your list. If there's a duvet already, there's simply one less thing to be done. If there isn't, hopefully one can be provided. Or state your preference for sheets and blankets if that's the case.

I'm not sure that I understand the problem. If you want a duvet, say you want a duvet on your list. If there's a duvet already, there's simply one less thing to be done. If there isn't, hopefully one can be provided. Or state your preference for sheets and blankets if that's the case.

And most duvets are covering feathers, goose down, or non animal - make sure to put your preference.

I don't want a duvet.

My main request is to remove the duvet and give me a blanket and sheets. I wanted to make sure there is a duvet before asking to have it removed.

Thanks for letting me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by jagsfan