Allure of the Seas ~ THIS Sunday, June 5th ~ Eastern Caribbean ~ Periscope

Hi Royal Fans,

Oh how I missed blogging on Cruise Critic in the past few years, however this Sunday I'll be boarding the Allure of the Seas. Please join me for daily cruise periscopes @mpoole3

I'll conduct my first periscope Saturday to share the Oasis of the Seas sailing away. Then starting Sunday as I'm walking on board around 11:15am.

Please feel free to ask questions below. We are sailing to: San Juan, St. Maarten, and Labadee.

I hope you join me next week, it's going to be a lot of fun sharing! :D

Looking forward to this Michael. I hope you will still be taking your excellent still photos too.:)

I packed two cameras, three memory cards, and 4 lens. I plan to get up early one morning 5am ish and do a full photo shoot of the ship. I really love the unique shots with no guest around. I'll do a thread with some of my good ones here on CC once I return. Thanks Bob! :)

Michael, I will be joining you via CC. I can't wait. We are sailing Allure this August with the same ports of call. We have the ports in the following order, St Martin, San Juan and then Labadee.

If possible I'd love to see the Compasses if your ports were in the same order. There are no Compasses posted yet for this itinerary, as it had not been sailed. That is why I am asking about them.

What time as "we" boarding? I want to be ready. :D

Edited by A&L_Ont

Michael, I will be joining you via CC. I can't wait. We are sailing Allure this August with the same ports of call. We have the ports in the following order, St Martin, San Juan and then Labadee.

If possible I'd love to see the Compasses if your ports were in the same order. There are no Compasses posted yet for this itinerary, as it had not been sailed. That is why I am asking about them.

What time as "we" boarding? I want to be ready. :D

This is a unique itinerary, as I've not found any cruise compass online. I'll keep them for you, please email me to remind me to post next week.

This is a unique itinerary, as I've not found any cruise compass online. I'll keep them for you, please email me to remind me to post next week.

Will do.

We find it interesting as we have never cruised to St Martin and not stopped at St Thomas. We also haven't been to San Juan in years, so to return will be nice. Labadee and St Martin will be a beach days for us and we still need to figure out what to do in SJ.

I can't wait for your scopes.

Yayyyy! I've been looking forward to this [emoji322]

I'll be following along here and on Periscope. I have the same itinerary on Harmony next year so interested to hear more about that as well.

Enjoy your cruise!

Will do.

We find it interesting as we have never cruised to St Martin and not stopped at St Thomas. We also haven't been to San Juan in years, so to return will be nice. Labadee and St Martin will be a beach days for us and we still need to figure out what to do in SJ.

I can't wait for your scopes.

I can't wait to share, I just love it! :D

Yayyyy! I've been looking forward to this [emoji322]

I'll be following along here and on Periscope. I have the same itinerary on Harmony next year so interested to hear more about that as well.

Enjoy your cruise!

I'll try to do a good job like you did! I'm excited to share starting this weekend! :D

will be following your scopes and reviews/pic's here on CC, and RC Blog....are you in a star/sky cabin? love to see the CK and SL area..if not maybe someone from the M&M can sneak you in ;) if you can love to see an OS cabin and what updates they made

thanks for doing this..I live vicariously till I'm on oasis

will be following your scopes and reviews/pic's here on CC, and RC Blog....are you in a star/sky cabin? love to see the CK and SL area..if not maybe someone from the M&M can sneak you in ;) if you can love to see an OS cabin and what updates they made

thanks for doing this..I live vicariously till I'm on oasis

Glad you are following along, I'm not in a suite but my brother is! I'll be having dinner with him one night in the SL. I'll be sure to take pictures.

And yes, there will be plenty of pictures!