Question Serenade Junior Suites

Does a JS on Serenade have the huge closet like some of the other Radiance ships? Do I understand that the bathroom has shower doors rather then a curtain. Thanks in advance. Anything else you can tell me about the ship or the JS rooms would be appreciated.

Does a JS on Serenade have the huge closet like some of the other Radiance ships? Do I understand that the bathroom has shower doors rather then a curtain. Thanks in advance. Anything else you can tell me about the ship or the JS rooms would be appreciated.

We really enjoy the outdoor seating aft of Windjammer.

The JS is our preferred cabin category .... much more like the space of a hotel room....But I do wish they would replace those shower curtains with a sliding glass door.

Thanks so much everyone. Ugh on the shower curtain, but hurrah for the walk in closet. We have sailed in JS's before, but never have been on Serenade and I wanted to make sure about the closet and hoped for a shower door!!

Had a JS last month on the Serenade. Shower curtain was not a problem as it is a full bath tub, not just a shower. Never had a door (that I remember) on a JS. Shower curtain was heavy and worked fine.

Thanks so much everyone. Ugh on the shower curtain, but hurrah for the walk in closet. We have sailed in JS's before, but never have been on Serenade and I wanted to make sure about the closet and hoped for a shower door!!

No JS has a door on the bathtub. All shower curtains.

If you want a cabin with both shower and bathtub, get an Owner's Suite.

:)

Had a JS last month on the Serenade. Shower curtain was not a problem as it is a full bath tub, not just a shower. Never had a door (that I remember) on a JS. Shower curtain was heavy and worked fine.

Glad to hear that as we were on Vision recently not in a JS, but a balcony room and that curtain was not to my liking for sure!!!!!

Glad to hear that as we were on Vision recently not in a JS, but a balcony room and that curtain was not to my liking for sure!!!!!

I was just in a JS on the Enchantment, and the shower curtain was much too long. (have experienced this on another ship, too)

That means that the wet shower curtain bottom sits in the tub all day. :( Or flip it out of the tub to dry, and the bathroom gets wet. :(