Check in time for Oasis

We're sailing Saturday and I got my email from RCCL asking me to enhance our experience to check in between 12:30 and 3:30pm. Asked me to click to show receipt of the email. That part was new. They've changed the wording.

Then I got a text saying the same thing.

Then I got a call on my cell from

111111111. I ignored it, and got a voicemail. Yep, same message: To enhance our boarding experience, please check in blah blah blah.

They sure wanted me to get the message. Saying to enhance the experience is a nice touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

AT least they give you a wider range of times. STill by 12:30 my lunch was done and I was relaxing by the Beach Pool. i would ignore it and requests that you received the message

We're sailing Saturday and I got my email from RCCL asking me to enhance our experience to check in between 12:30 and 3:30pm. Asked me to click to show receipt of the email. That part was new. They've changed the wording.

111111111. I ignored it, and got a voicemail. Yep, same message: To enhance our boarding experience, please check in blah blah blah.

They sure wanted me to get the message. Saying to enhance the experience is a nice touch.

Just do whatever it says to acknowledge receipt and they will stop sending the messages.

As far as the 12:30pm check in, go whenever you planned to go. We went really early, 10:15am, but we were concerned there was going to be crazy traffic because we sailed the day of the Ft Lauderdale Air Show. We were on the ship around 11:15am which would have been earlier but they had 6 people from the prior cruise that they had to find and kick off.:rolleyes:

Just do whatever it says to acknowledge receipt and they will stop sending the messages.

As far as the 12:30pm check in, go whenever you planned to go. We went really early, 10:15am, but we were concerned there was going to be crazy traffic because we sailed the day of the Ft Lauderdale Air Show. We were on the ship around 11:15am which would have been earlier but they had 6 people from the prior cruise that they had to find and kick off.:rolleyes:

I apologize for that! Actually I was already at the airport. Grumpus and Emmy were doing a B2B that day and texted me that they were waiting for the count to zero so they could get back on.

Can you imagine if everyone waited to board from 12:30 to 3:30? They would never

get everyone checked in and on board before the required time. :eek:

And doesn't Oasis leave at 4:30? The 3:30 time is less than the required 90 minutes

for check in to be on board!

Edited by island lady

We always ignore those messages. I just thought it was funny to get an email, text, and voicemail saying the same think.

BTW, I did click to show receipt of the email, but still got the other two messages.

Re the porters: we always arrive by 10:30 and they've been checking luggage.

We are on this same cruise:D:D

I thought the same exact thing about the 3:30 time. Seems kind of late to me. lol

No way in HELL would I show up that late.:D

Was planning on 10:30.

Happy sailing to ALL!!:D:D

We had the same info for our May 14th sailing. We ignored it and went at 10:30 anyway-breezed through check-in but had to wait to board which was fine. I would ignore it.