Closest Upsell to Sailing Date

wesport

I think we are on the same sailing as you. I just checked inventory on the inside cabins for our sailing. There were only 3 rooms to choose from on the whole ship (at least, there were only three they were showing). We got an upsell offer last week but nothing worth upgrading too. They basically had the same prices they did when we bought cruise a couple months ago.

I didn't check any other cabin type for inventory, but 3 insides left isn't much.

EDIT: I just checked all available cabins and there are quite a few left in other categories. There were 15 Neptune Suites available, 78 Verandah cabins, and 18 oceanview cabin left. More than I thought!

Where to you go to check inventory? I'm hoping to move to a higher balcony cabin if the prices drop. I'll call about an upsell closer to sailing date but want to be able to see what might be available.

Surely if one has a VH guarantee they can't assign a VT as it is a lower category. What am I missing?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Forums mobile app

According to HAL's Cruise Atlas for this year, the VT and VQ are higher levels than the VH.

It is confusing due to the way HAL normally assigns levels by the alphabet and this is counter to that.

According to HAL's Cruise Atlas for this year, the VT and VQ are higher levels than the VH.

It is confusing due to the way HAL normally assigns levels by the alphabet and this is counter to that.

VT and VQ mention "spa amenities". Maybe that's the upgrade?? Although I'm still concerned that the VT doesn't really have a balcony, one that you can sit on anyway.:eek: