A couple of questions

andymattmom

Changed abs booked Haven H6 9318. Got all the perks they are offering now. My question is on the drink package, we have paid for the mandatory gratuity, correct. We can tip additional, but we won't be charged 18 per tip for each drink we get?

Also there are 4 in the cabin, 2 have the dining . We can purchase that package for the other 2 correct?

Thanks reading all kinds of reviews and hoping NCL is for us. Read how they nickel and dime you . I'm hoping we can inform purses of any extra charges so there is no surprise at the end ! Still have the Allure booked too but I think the Escape is a better size

My question is on the drink package, we have paid for the mandatory gratuity, correct. We can tip additional, but we won't be charged 18 per tip for each drink we get?

Yes, gratuities are already paid if you have the UBP.

Also there are 4 in the cabin, 2 have the dining . We can purchase that package for the other 2 correct?

Yes, there is a discount if you pay for it online before sailing...

Dining Packages LINK

"Save by purchasing in advance. Above prices reflect a Special Online Pre-Purchase Price of $10 USD off the original price."

Two Wheels has answered your questions about the packages, but I thought I'd chime in on the "nickel and diming." I read that all the time, too, but other than the charge for most room service deliveries, I don't see them charging for anything that the other cruise lines don't also charge for. You choose to purchase the extras or you don't. No one's going to force you or hound you to spend more money. It's totally up to you. There won't be any secret charges to your account and you can easily check it as you go along. There will be lots of opportunity to spend money if you want to, but you can have a wonderfully enjoyable vacation without spending a dime (other than the DSC).

Enjoy your cruise!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the butler and concierge are not included in the DSC, so that's going to cost you some nickels and dimes.

Thanks!

I saw that and was prepared for that ! Read all the threads here on varying tip amounts, or non tips😟. Plan on taking cash to do that and for the extra special service. On our celebrity cruise in January we tipped the room steward and his helper extra as they were fantastic!

Another distinction between NCL's drink package and some other lines is that if the drink costs more than the package limit you just pay the difference (plus the 18% gratuity on that difference). You don't pay the full price for the drink over the limit.

Doesn't NCL charge you the 18% gratituties (on the total value of the beverage package) when you have the beverage package from a booking promo!

Edited by 4774Papa
forgot

Doesn't NCL charge you the 18% gratituties (on the total value of the beverage package) when you have the beverage package from a booking promo!

Suites are exempt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk