Toast at Breakfast

I could not start the day without a FULL ENGLISH..Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Baked Beans, Tomato, Hash Brown, Corned Beef Hash, Mushrooms, (Black Pudding,? no, no.) With a couple of slices of gluten free toast. Washed down with ye olde Tomato Juice and a couple of coffees. Health food of a nation, Mr Gut, get into it old son ! LOL.

Eggs bacon,mash Browns toast sausage pineapple juice, Pepsi Max (or Diet Coke, I take my caffeine cold)

Or baked beans bacon and toast.

Or eggs benedict

Most sea days on a cruise....

One bagel,one poached egg dropped in the hole,spoonful of scramblers,one small sausage (not turkey)and that dep-fried bacon to dip in the yolk.

Now at breakfast,pull out the paper.And immerse yourself.

But,But the kicker is,grab the last Weekend Australian you can get.Dont read it until on-board.If its mid-week grab a couple days worth.

The guys will flock around you after 3 days,wanting to read it.

The ones you like you pass it on.(how many bundys has that been worth)lol.

The ones you dont you tell them you got it from the concierge desk that morning.

Cruel yes,but sometimes necessary.

Edited by mrs and mrs

One bagel,one poached egg dropped in the hole,spoonful of scramblers,one small sausage (not turkey)and that dep-fried bacon to dip in the yolk.

Now at breakfast,pull out the paper.And immerse yourself.

But,But the kicker is,grab the last Weekend Australian you can get.Dont read it until on-board.If its mid-week grab a couple days worth.

The guys will flock around you after 3 days,wanting to read it.

The ones you like you pass it on.(how many bundys has that been worth)lol.

The ones you dont you tell them you got it from the concierge desk that morning.

Cruel yes,but sometimes necessary.

I love it, become a paper baron.:p

I love it, become a paper baron.:p

Always remember to keep the inserts on sheds,hardware stores,etc,etc

On the less salubrious cruises,take shooters weekly,live to ride,etc,etc hand out freely.

On the more refined cruises take a couple of epicurean,and fashion mags.This also works in reverse guys.;);)These can be usually picked up out of the back of the seat in front of you when you are flying in.

Always work on an excuse if wifey catches you.Your on ya own there.;):)

Ahhh the toast saga, cook it how I like it, but sometimes some fools turn the machine to low and I have to stand longer than I want putting it through again, while my eggs go cold!!!!

Always butter, and mix it up, eggs one day, next jam, next marmalade, then back to eggs, but may change up the bread, they say variety is the spice of life!,

Gosh I do live dangerously, hey what goes on while cruising stays on the cruise right!!!😉

Ahhh the toast saga, cook it how I like it, but sometimes some fools turn the machine to low and I have to stand longer than I want putting it through again, while my eggs go cold!!!!

Always butter, and mix it up, eggs one day, next jam, next marmalade, then back to eggs, but may change up the bread, they say variety is the spice of life!,

Gosh I do live dangerously, hey what goes on while cruising stays on the cruise right!!!

I wish, I tend to take some extra weight home with me.:eek:

MMHHHH,Black Pudding,never once have i seen it at the buffet.

P&O UK had it, last year on Aurora/Oriana in Buffet and MDR at Brekkie, and kippers !! Yum.

To be honest I really don't like black pudding or white pudding, I just try a morsel of the black one.

Edited by NSWP

Isn't it Scottish blood?

Started in 794,when the vikings invaded,was some around when Cnut became king in 1016,James1,wasent a saint either.Things settled down after that and a royal decree,was made that black pudding be made of animal blood.:)

Edited by mrs and mrs
thankful i spelt that word right/re-check

White pudding,is not meant to contain any blood.

Black pudding is just that,i always thought it was Ox blood,but apparently its pork blood.

Travelling around UK by automobile, I found ye olde white pudding more prevalent in the north of England. Black pudding is found in hotels and supermarkets all over Britain and of course on P&O UK, Cunard and probably Fred Olsen.

And of course on the British ships, one finds Marmite for thy toast, looks like our Vegemite but is a beef/yeast extract rather than a Vegetable/Yeast extract like Vegemite, health food of a nation. On P&O UK - Aurora/Oriana last year, in MDR for brekkie, they had little bowls containing individual jars of conserves, marmalade, different jams on the table, you had better be quick for the marmalade, the Brits swoop on it.

Edited by NSWP

Started in 794,when the vikings invaded,was some around when Cnut became king in 1016,James1,wasent a saint either.Things settled down after that and a royal decree,was made that black pudding be made of animal blood.:)

But the animals Scottish, aren't they?

You forgot, morning tea like a king

High tea like a king

Bedtime snack like a king

Midnight nibbles like a king

At home if it's a choice between another half hour in bed or breakfast the half hour snuggling with Mrs Gut comes up trumps.

Love ya thinking Mr G. I also have the same choice at home and snuggling with Mrs S often wins. :)

A bit like The beautiful Mrs Gut likes a little chicken on her salt.

I've got one of those at home too. It runs in her family, one of her brothers is the only person I've ever seen put salt on his Bacon.

Edited by Russell21