Cloud 9 question about access

tree.critter

I am booked in a spa balcony cabin on the Magic as a solo cruiser. So have paid for the spa access and room twice.....does anyone think I can get away with asking GS or maybe the Spa desk personnel if I can bring a guest with me to the Spa? Was thinking of offering to one of the people in my roll call if it was allowed. Maybe a question for Mr. Heald?

Carnival's FAQs say that you have to be in a Spa cabin or purchase a pass to use the spa.

But, I see what you're saying. You've paid for two people, so you would think you'd have two passes.

Interesting question.

Let us know what you find out.

I am booked in a spa balcony cabin on the Magic as a solo cruiser. So have paid for the spa access and room twice.....does anyone think I can get away with asking GS or maybe the Spa desk personnel if I can bring a guest with me to the Spa? Was thinking of offering to one of the people in my roll call if it was allowed. Maybe a question for Mr. Heald?

I doubt it but you can try.

if you bought a spa cabin there is no extra charge for the Cloud 9 use. So, technically you did not buy 2 spa passesI thought a single passenger only pays 150% of the ticket price?

No, paid 200% of single fair, only have to pay gratuities and tax/port fees for one though.

I can keep my fingers crossed, I've got some time before the cruise to work my charms on Carnival...will ask nicely and share how it turns out.