Anthem first day lunch?

The Cafe 270 is a nice place for first day lunch. Being all the way in the back, it takes people longer to find it I think. Hence not as crowded as the crazy buffet. Limited foods but nice and fresh and good options. Free bags of potato chips too! I've never seen that on any previous cruise.

We ate lunch at Solarium Bistro on boarding day. It was a buffet with lots of healthy options and not crowded like the Windjammer. One of the complimentary restaurants was open, but I don't recall which one it was. Our plan was to eat light since we were having an early dinner.

The Cafe 270 is a nice place for first day lunch. Being all the way in the back, it takes people longer to find it I think. Hence not as crowded as the crazy buffet. Limited foods but nice and fresh and good options. Free bags of potato chips too! I've never seen that on any previous cruise.

I heard this is like the Park Cafe on some of the other ships. We love this option. The Park Cafe also has bags of chips every day.

We sailed Anthem the beginning of the month - had a quiet and wonderful lunch at Michael's Pub. A few other people were there and the staff was ready, willing and anxious to chat with us. It was delightful - great burgers and their charcuterie is an amazing assortment of goodies to share.

Enjoy!

Swiss

Sailing 7/23 and plan on hanging a left as soon as we enter the ship on deck5 and going directly to cafe 270, grabbing some food, getting a cocktail and finding a seat and enjoying the room while waiting for the rest of our group.

It seems like a perfect place to meet up.