Escape Sailaway Time

SNJCruisers

I was under the impression that a while ago the sail away was pushed back from 400 to 700. After recently perusing my paperwork for the 6 day sailing on the 31st of July, it said that sail away was at 400. So, can anyone confirm which time is indeed true?

I was JUST coming here to ask the same thing. Also if sail away is at 4pm, what time is the muster drill?

I made a 5:30 dinner reservation so trying to figure out if i should keep it or not

Edited by floridian1

Sailaway is 7pm. Lifeboat drill is 4.30

I'm am still not sure sailaway for our cruise is at 7pm...

this article says..

Norwegian Cruise Line has changed the departure time of its seven-night cruises on Norwegian Escape from Miami to the Eastern Caribbean to 7 p.m. Part of the line's push for growth in European markets, the change means passengers can fly from many airports in Continental airports on the day of embarkation without a prior overnight stay. The new timings will apply to departures between May 7 to July 16 and from September 3 to December 31, 2016.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=6895

our cruise is a 6night and its july 31...

Sailaway is 7pm. Lifeboat drill is 4.30
All of the past sailings have been 7 days in length, while the 7/31 sailing is only 6 days. This may not have any bearing on sailaway time, but then why does the time schematics state otherwise that is included on "My NCL"?

I'm am still not sure sailaway for our cruise is at 7pm...

this article says..

Norwegian Cruise Line has changed the departure time of its seven-night cruises on Norwegian Escape from Miami to the Eastern Caribbean to 7 p.m. Part of the line's push for growth in European markets, the change means passengers can fly from many airports in Continental airports on the day of embarkation without a prior overnight stay. The new timings will apply to departures between May 7 to July 16 and from September 3 to December 31, 2016.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=6895

our cruise is a 6night and its july 31...

All sailings from July 23 through the end of August are back to 4:00 PM.

Back to 7:00 PM again in September.

Yes, this is true that your 31 July cruise will depart at 1600. Muster Drill will be at 1530.

ENJOY!!

P.S. reason for the 1600 departure between 23 July to @ Sept is that the Getaway departs Miami on 24 July for Rio de Janeiro to act as a floating hotel for the Olympics. She returns to Miami on 2 Sept. and will have a 2 day cruise to GSC, and will be back to regular on 4 Sept. The Escape takes over the Getaway's slot to do the West Caribbean cruises alternate weeks.

Edited by bluesea777

Look at your paperwork/itinerary. See what time your ship leaves.

Sorry, I didn't appreciate it was a different length of sail. I'm not sure why it would be different. Log into my NCL and it'll tell you.
On my NCL, it states 400, that is why I started the thread because that went against all of the research I have been absorbing on CC that said it was pushed back to 700 a few months ago.