Flight seat selection

rabbitneedles

Hi NauticalMiss that's absolutely fine - in fact I spoke to a Thomas Cook cabin crew at the gym yesterday and told her the story - she was surprised that they were classed as Emergency Exit seats as they are bulkhead seats. She also said that they don't get any of the money from the seat booking, it all goes to P&O. I hope you get it sorted - I'm sure once they've done it for one it needs to be same across the board!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Hi NauticalMiss that's absolutely fine - in fact I spoke to a Thomas Cook cabin crew at the gym yesterday and told her the story - she was surprised that they were classed as Emergency Exit seats as they are bulkhead seats. She also said that they don't get any of the money from the seat booking, it all goes to P&O. I hope you get it sorted - I'm sure once they've done it for one it needs to be same across the board!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Another communication this morning. I'm afraid to have to tell you that my request has been declined for a third time :eek:

It's not the cost (although it should be!); it's the principle. Thomas Cook passengers and Thomson passengers are being treated differently. We cannot choose our airline; it is dictated to us by P&O. If I had real choice, I would choose neither. Very disappointed :(

Another communication this morning. I'm afraid to have to tell you that my request has been declined for a third time :eek:

It's not the cost (although it should be!); it's the principle. Thomas Cook passengers and Thomson passengers are being treated differently. We cannot choose our airline; it is dictated to us by P&O. If I had real choice, I would choose neither. Very disappointed :(

I'm sorry to hear this, yes it is the principal as well as an overpayment of £40pp each way, especially as mine was sorted out - they should also have the same applied to people as well as airlines [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Very sorry to hear this, surely all customers should be treated the same. Maybe time to try another company