Goodie Bags

Mabks0412

If you do go with bags, maybe look at the reusable ones that they could put swim stuff in. Like the ones that fold into themselves. I saved a link as an example hopefully, I did it correctly and its not against the rules. http://https://www.amazon.com/Delicol-Clourful-Reusable-Shopping-Bags/dp/B00JVHAGS4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469805227&sr=8-1&keywords=Reusable+Bags+Wholesale

Nautical themed magnets for sticking stuff to the wall

Port maps for each destination, so when they leave the ship they have a small map to carry.

I like the chapstick idea, get it with an SPF, lots of people forget to protect their lips with sunscreen too!

Might also decorate each door, so if there is 6 doors all decorated sort of alike everyone will know you are a group!

What a nice idea! I order personalized cabin door magnets for every cabin in our party. They are about $5 a pop and a fun keepsake. They are flexible and would fit in a tumbler. I also get the magnetic dry erase boards ($1 each at the dollar store). They are fun for leaving notes for each other.

What a nice idea! I order personalized cabin door magnets for every cabin in our party. They are about $5 a pop and a fun keepsake. They are flexible and would fit in a tumbler. I also get the magnetic dry erase boards ($1 each at the dollar store). They are fun for leaving notes for each other.

You can buy magnetic "paper" at office depot to print your own magnetic door clings - create you own group cling for the doors. I have traveled for years with high school kids and do this so I know which hotel rooms "my kids" are in as the hotels usually have multiple groups of HS event participants.

How about a luggage tag (not a Carnival one - but one where they can put their name and address on in case something happens to their luggage, they can be contacted).

Gum

Some handy wipes

a map of the buffet layout (so they know where all of the stuff is - deli, pizza, ice cream, guys, blue iguana, etc)

No, no, no! ;)

Half the fun of cruising is exploring. Let your friends discover these on their own. I would tell them, when they first hit the buffet, to walk the entire area before deciding on what to eat. Even after all our cruises, when I walk the buffet and chose my meal, inevitably someone walks by with something that looks better. :eek:

Edited by stargate fan

Great ideas here. One thing I always run out of is zip lock freezer bags (extra large) and sandwich size. great for putting a wet bathing suit in while on shore excursions or for putting things in that you don't want to get damp/wet (I had my iPhone in a sandwich size bag at the beach.....still took great photos and didn't have to take it out of the bag). Also handy for ice for joints that refuse to cooperate and need a cold pack.

The lip balm and hand sanitizer is a great idea.....

With all these ideas you may look more like Santa Claus coming on board! If I think of anything more I'll let you know......but please post back after your cruise to let us know the reactions of your group:)

All I can say is.....Can I come with you and get a goodie bag? I am always the organizer so I never get to be surprised with a goodie bag!

What ever you give them they will love and appreciate.

ENJOY!!!!

All I can say is.....Can I come with you and get a goodie bag? I am always the organizer so I never get to be surprised with a goodie bag!

What ever you give them they will love and appreciate.

ENJOY!!!!

Of course!!! Lol.

Maybe one of those little drawstring backpacks that fold up really small. We always pack a couple for our port days since they take up no room in the luggage. We actually have a couple of carnival ones and my kids have some from kids camp.